Jibble

Author Topic: The Castle  (Read 4630 times)

Durq

Re: The Castle
« Reply #40 on: 28 Aug 2019, 14:44 »
How are sales going on Steam?

« Reply #41 on: 28 Aug 2019, 17:15 »
I've played it through on AGS and gotten one ending...but I'm happy to support you and buy it on Steam as well.  I need to get to the other endings anyway.  ;)

« Reply #42 on: 28 Aug 2019, 18:03 »
Hi!

Thanks guys  :)

In Steam it has been positively received. All reviews are good. I invite you, if you have played, to write one even if it is bad  :P

Many people have asked me to hang it on itch.io, so here it is:

https://faldorn88.itch.io/the-castle

Do not hesitate to write or comment on anything you think.

ZakMcKracken

• ZLORFIK! I missed him!
« Reply #43 on: 29 Aug 2019, 11:01 »
In Steam it has been positively received. All reviews are good. I invite you, if you have played, to write one even if it is bad  :P

We are discussing your game (and exchanging gameplay information as well) in a dedicated topic on the Thimbleweed Park™ forum.
Thimbleweed Park is the latest adventure game released by Ron Gilbert, David Fox and Gary Winnick -- you should be familiar with them :-)

If you want to join in, you are welcome of course!
https://forums.thimbleweedpark.com/t/the-castle-game-inspired-by-maniac-mansion

« Reply #44 on: 29 Aug 2019, 11:25 »
Many people have asked me to hang it on itch.io, so here it is:

https://faldorn88.itch.io/the-castle
That's so great, thanks, and bought!

« Reply #45 on: 29 Aug 2019, 14:06 »
Hi @Carles
I purchased your game right on day 1. :) I really enjoy the exploration of the castle so far. There are still some translation issues unfortunately, alabeit tiny ones.

Spoiler: ShowHide
If you allow: The first few are right in the start screen, where you choose your team:
Gogo: "His father" => "Her father"
Alice:  "oportunity" => "opportunity" , "bitten on the neck" => "bitten in the neck"

Congratulations to the release! :)

« Reply #46 on: 29 Aug 2019, 17:18 »
Hi!

@ZakMcKracken, yes, I've played Thimbleweed Park, of course  :P

Right now I will join the forum  :)

Thanks to you, @Nor Treblig, I didn't know itch.io

You have the same version and manuals on both platforms.

Thanks @Athanor, I write down the issues you have found, along with a bug that a player has passed me. I hope to be able to release a new version to correct it.

« Reply #47 on: 30 Aug 2019, 10:03 »
Do you plan to support more languages? With a german translation I'm sure you would sell lots of copies.  :wink:

« Reply #48 on: 30 Aug 2019, 15:08 »
Initially I had only planned Spanish and English. But now there are players who are going to translate it into Italian, and I promise to collaborate in the translation of other languages ​​if they ask me to. ;)

« Reply #49 on: 06 Sep 2019, 14:28 »
Hi Carles, a friend of mine give me The Castle in Steam as a present! It is a pleasure to play!  :)
I'm interested to translate your game in German, if you want a German translation. :)

« Reply #50 on: 09 Sep 2019, 15:46 »
Hi RayManiac,

Great! ;)

I contact you via email