Links broken on List of Modules page

Started by Laura Hunt, Sat 13/07/2019 10:48:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Hunt

I was referred to this page while looking for a download link to an old module:

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/wiki/Module_IndexCategory

But the links there are all in the wrong format: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=29358.0, resulting in 404 errors.

URLs are now: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=29358.0 instead.

Could this get fixed somehow maybe?

AGA

Done.  Although given it's a wiki anyone could have done it themselves...

Laura Hunt

Thanks! And yeah you're right, it didn't even register with me that we could edit it ourselves tbh, I assumed it had to be taken care of by somebody "officially" in charge. Sorry about that but good to know for the future!

In any case, I tried clicking the "Edit" button now just out of curiosity, and this is what I got. Looks like it's trying and failing to display a captcha?

Internal error

[028523deb9bd08c20482e329] /w/index.php?title=Module_IndexCategory&action=edit Error from line 489 of /home/ags/html/w/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php: Class 'CaptchaTriggers' not found

Backtrace:

#0 /home/ags/html/w/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php(554): SimpleCaptcha->triggersCaptcha(string, Title)
#1 /home/ags/html/w/extensions/ConfirmEdit/SimpleCaptcha/Captcha.php(214): SimpleCaptcha->shouldCheck(WikiPage, string, string, RequestContext)
#2 /home/ags/html/w/extensions/ConfirmEdit/includes/ConfirmEditHooks.php(62): SimpleCaptcha->editShowCaptcha(EditPage)
#3 /home/ags/html/w/includes/Hooks.php(177): ConfirmEditHooks::confirmEditPage(EditPage, array, integer)
#4 /home/ags/html/w/includes/Hooks.php(205): Hooks::callHook(string, array, array, NULL)
#5 /home/ags/html/w/includes/EditPage.php(4346): Hooks::run(string, array)
#6 /home/ags/html/w/includes/EditPage.php(3633): EditPage->getEditButtons(integer)
#7 /home/ags/html/w/includes/EditPage.php(2881): EditPage->showStandardInputs()
#8 /home/ags/html/w/includes/EditPage.php(674): EditPage->showEditForm()
#9 /home/ags/html/w/includes/actions/EditAction.php(60): EditPage->edit()
#10 /home/ags/html/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(500): EditAction->show()
#11 /home/ags/html/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(294): MediaWiki->performAction(Article, Title)
#12 /home/ags/html/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(861): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#13 /home/ags/html/w/includes/MediaWiki.php(524): MediaWiki->main()
#14 /home/ags/html/w/index.php(42): MediaWiki->run()
#15 {main}

Khris

Yes, I remember reporting this months ago but nothing ever came of it.
The mediawiki installation is broken apparently.

AGA

Quote from: Khris on Tue 23/07/2019 08:31:01
Yes, I remember reporting this months ago but nothing ever came of it.
The mediawiki installation is broken apparently.

This *should* be fixed now.  Someone finally made a replacement for the broken SMF/MediaWiki bridge we were using.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk