REBOOT

Started by ukz530, Mon 30/01/2023 11:53:17

Previous topic - Next topic

ukz530

Hi, all! Long time no see. I'm trying to develop a new game..

*STORY*

Anna from the cooking show "Super Chef,"
During the cooking contest, earthworms come out of Anna's chicken dish.
This goes on air and Anna loses her dream of becoming a chef.
Anna Wounded Hearts. To start something again, She goes to her hometown of Bonghwang-ri in the countryside.
Old friends welcoming Anna back home. But there was this strange thing going on in the village.

Screenshots :

PROGRESS
- Graphics 10%
- Story 20%
- Puzzles 0%
- Scripting 0%
- Music/sound 0%
- English dialog editing : 0%
- QA(Play) Testing : 0%

TheFrighter

Can't wait to see what you are cooking on, Ukz530!  8-)

_

Stupot

Gorgeous stuff, as always.

Matti

Nice! Good luck with the development.

Your art style is getting better and better (though the perspective in the last image is way off  ;) ).

Danvzare

Ooh, very pretty high contrast artwork. Kinda reminds me of the artstyle in some SNES games.
The plot sounds interesting too.

I'll be keeping my eye on this.  :-D

AndreasBlack

Graphics and especially characters have improved, i like it! :-D I have to get going with my own game, have been on five months or more hiatus for a longtime now  (wrong)
Looking forward to play it or test it! 

PERXEO

it looks great!! congratulations!!

ThreeOhFour

Looks very cool!

InfernalGrape

This looks really nice!

ukz530

Hi, friends! It's been a while. I think I have some not-so-good news to share. It seems like the development progress of my game 'REBOOT' is going to slow down quite a bit. The reason is a bit complicated... Recently, I received funding through a indie game support program in South Korea. It was a competitive event for indie game support, and I passed the interview and documentation process with my game concept. However, unfortunately, the new game I'll be developing will be using Unity instead of AGS. (But it's still a horror adventure game, as before.) The reason I'm developing with Unity is that in Korea, not using Unity or Unreal Engine can put you at a disadvantage when it comes to receiving support through programs like this, so I ended up choosing Unity and decided to create a horror adventure game with it.

I still prefer AGS, and I'm actually not interested in making games with Unity. However, for the time being, I feel like I have to do it this way, and I hope you can understand. I will definitely not stop the development of my game, REBOOT, but the development speed may slow down. Nevertheless, I will do my best. Please continue to support me as I will continue making AGS games in the future.

@TheFrighter
@Stupot
@Matti
@Danvzare
@AndreasBlack
@PERXEO
@ThreeOhFour
@InfernalGrape

And thank you all!  ;)

TheFrighter

Well, I guess it can't be helped! We'll wait!

_

Danvzare

On the one hand it's a shame that development on this game will have to slow down.
On the other hand, congratulations on securing that funding for that Unity game. I hope it does well.  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk