Jibble

Author Topic: Truth be Trolled - a fantasy detective story in glorious 1080p!  (Read 2817 times)

Happy people like the graphics, thanks everyone! I was taking snapshots while drawing one of those backgrounds to see how much time it actually takes me, so here's a bit of making-of:
This is so beautiful, you can really see the effort that went into it!

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Quite agree!  (nod) Lovely. I always love to see these "making of"...

Just one remark... you forgot to post the time...  (laugh) So... how much elapsed time does that gif cover? 
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Quite agree!  (nod) Lovely. I always love to see these "making of"...

Just one remark... you forgot to post the time...  (laugh) So... how much elapsed time does that gif cover? 
27 hours since I started counting, so about 30 total I'm guessing, + smoking breaks and pointless wall-gazing... yep, I'm slow :).

Thanks for posting that gif.  It's very insightful to see the process and the time estimate.

With all of the details in the image, I'm not surprised it took that long.  It looks fantastic.  I'm guessing it will be quite a while before this game is released, but it seems like it will be worth the wait.

Racoon

• you may say I´m a dreamer..
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with making music
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with translating
This looks awesome Honza. The backgounds really remind me of "A whispered world", wich is my favorite adventure :) but the troll is really one of a kind, love him.

ToeKnee

• If you are not flexible, you break!
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with story design
The graphics and animations are wonderful. I can't WAIT for this one to come out. The story will be fascinating.
If it’s not broken, let’s fix it till it is...!

javixblack

• don't go out!!!
Duuuude, you're very talented! that graphics are lovely, and the plot looks pretty interesting so far!
As a infrequent animator (just for hobby), I really like those animations, they are very careful. Can wait to see more!