Billy Masters Was Right

Started by Postmodern Adventures, Fri 01/05/2020 11:30:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Story:

Nobody believes Billy Masters. He's been accused of taking drugs in high school and accusing his teacher of serious crimes. Sick of his
attitude, his parents have imposed a curfew on him until he apologizes to his teacher. Now Billy thinks a sneaky psycho is at work at his
neighbors and he will do anything he can to convince the world that, indeed, Billy Masters was right.

It´s a short adventure game (about 8 rooms) in a Maniac Mansion graphic style and a plot inspired by movies like "The Burbs" or "Disturbia".

Languages: English - Spanish

JackPutter

This looks really great! The plot synopsis is right up my street, and the artwork is all lovely! Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so I won't be able to play it, but I will keep my eyes peeled in case an English translation pops up.

Danvzare

Quote from: JackPutter on Fri 01/05/2020 13:01:06
This looks really great! The plot synopsis is right up my street, and the artwork is all lovely! Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so I won't be able to play it, but I will keep my eyes peeled in case an English translation pops up.
Same here.

javixblack

Pogwizd

Wow, the graphics are spot on. I will give it a go when it's out.

------

--------

Good News!

An English translation is in the works.

FireFlower

Looks great! Really old school :)
Story rich DRM-free games - http://fireflowergames.com/

AndreasBlack

Game was really cool!  8-0 Thanks, now i've got inspired to work some more on my own game's animations. Great work! (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk