A redesign of the AGS site is being planned! Please check out the mockups and give your feedback.

Two factor authentication (via app or email) is now available for the forums. You can enable it on your profile.

Author Topic: If On A Winter's Night, Four Travelers  (Read 27213 times)

javixblack

• don't go out!!!
Re: If On A Winter's Night, Four Travelers
« Reply #160 on: 03 Mar 2021, 21:34 »
Oh!!! I wanted to ask before it's too late if is it possible to pause the game at any time? I mean, in the middle of a dialogue for example, without skipping it. That is very important. Greetings!

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #161 on: 03 Mar 2021, 22:54 »
I'm not sure if ESC will do that, but if you're play it in windows mode you can just click outside the game window and it'll "pause" the game until you return to it. I use this, to read text that "runs away" too fast for me. ;)
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2021, 16:28 by Cassiebsg »
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

« Reply #162 on: 04 Mar 2021, 05:41 »
ESC pauses the game, but not during dialogues because pressing a key or clicking the mouse skips text.

« Reply #163 on: 08 Mar 2021, 09:50 »
For those who are interested, Laura answered my questions for an interview for my blog, here's what is inside the head of the creator of this game :D https://formosafalanster.wordpress.com/2021/03/08/one-of-the-best-parts-of-making-videogames-is-being-able-to-lose-yourself-for-a-while-in-that-world-youve-created-an-interview-with-laura-hunt/