A very raw idea. *Cancelled*

Started by Pax Animo, Sat 12/12/2020 09:00:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Pax Animo

**Cancelled**

Hello all, please bear with me as I'm very new to everything that comes with independent game development from art design to coding to screen writing. I'm simply having fun trying to create a basic adventure game whilst learning all the concepts as I progress.

I'm looking to make a game set in the 90's which will have art heavily dependent on that era, I'm trying to develop my own style of art yet I do take influences from older point and clicker adventure games.

The game concept is as follows.

The game is set in 1990-something, two brothers which are trying to make their way in the world have already played their hand in many low key business ideas, from small time entrepreneurs they decide to dabble in the private investigation business. They shall start off with the most simplest of cases to build up their portfolio

I understand that this concert has been done before but its something I enjoy and which can relate too.

I'll keep it short, I do have a lot of ideas for the game but I just wanted to share some raw ideas.

Thanks for reading and I'd like add I've been using AGS for a few months now but this is my first post so if it's wrong in someway I obviously don't mind been corrected.

That's about it for now as I'll keep it short and simple.

Misunderstood

Cassiebsg

They look good, good luck with production.  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

BarbWire

I really like the look of the graphics and hope your ideas will develope into a pretty special game.
Love the nod to 'Fools and Horses.'  This programme was, and still is, one of my favourite comedies.
Trotters Independent Traders (T I T for short) featuring two brothers and a yellow Reliant Robin, had
me in fits of laughter. I also like the 'Woolyworth' store.  F.W Woolworths was a great place to shop.
Best of luck with your project.  Get your skates on, because I can't wait to play it.

Pax Animo

Quote from: BarbWire on Sat 12/12/2020 18:52:39
I really like the look of the graphics and hope your ideas will develope into a pretty special game.
Love the nod to 'Fools and Horses.'  This programme was, and still is, one of my favourite comedies.
Trotters Independent Traders (T I T for short) featuring two brothers and a yellow Reliant Robin, had
me in fits of laughter. I also like the 'Woolyworth' store.  F.W Woolworths was a great place to shop.
Best of luck with your project.  Get your skates on, because I can't wait to play it.

Thank you, I'm working on the development pretty much around the clock at the moment, I'll be sure to keep with regular updates

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 12/12/2020 13:49:24
They look good, good luck with production.  (nod)

Thank you. :)
Misunderstood

Danvzare

I like the idea. A game that's loosely based on Only Fools and Horses.
If you can keep it small, you should be able to finish it. I wish you good luck.  :-D

Pax Animo

Cancelled.

Due to other commitments.
Misunderstood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk