Background Blitz: Station/Dock (CLOSED)

Started by Creamy, Sat 13/02/2021 20:13:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

STATION - DOCK

Many adventures will have you embark on a journey to a faraway land. To get there, you often need some kind of public transportation. Saying goodbye on a dock or experiencing a surprising welcome in a station can help build emotional stakes. This month, please draw me one of those places.

Deadlines
Open till March 6th
Voting till March 13th

Voting criteria
Concept: your background should tell us something about the place you have depicted.
Playability: does it have clearly defined walkable areas, things to interact with, etc?
Artistic Execution: does the image convey the wanted atmosphere? What's the feeling of the place?

DBoyWheeler

What game is the top right screenshot from?

Creamy

QuoteWhat game is the top right screenshot from?
Starr Mazer. The point and click part has been ditched on the Steam page, much to my regret.

Before someone asks, the 1st background was made by Miez . The 3rd and 4th pictures come from Last Express and Monkey Island 2.

QuoteCyberspirit Dennis: 2077
Everything's Cyber these days  ;)

Creamy

Only four days before the deadline...

Sinitrena

Creamy

Now, to find some oars (or a propeller motor)

Sinitrena

It's a Bring-Your-Own (Oars) Party Boat!  (laugh)

Creamy

Well, the deadline has passed  :(

Thanks for your entry Sinitrena. The Blitz is yours. I hope you'll get more participation next time.

Sinitrena

So that's how I win one of these, just get rid of all the competition! (Muahahahahahaaaa)  (laugh)

Next round coming right up.

ildu

I was really looking forward to entering this one, but I couldn't make the time. Such a good topic :)! I'll do the next one!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk