MODULE: Panorama3d v1.3

Started by Kweepa, Sat 08/08/2009 21:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt Ezz

Please someone kick me in the gonads if this sounds unbelievably hard or stupid but is they a possiblity that you can 'Walk' around as well so the camera moves closer to a wall.....that would be soooo awesome(finally a complete 3d ags game coming if so)

DON"T GET ME WRONG THIS MODULE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! just it would be cool

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Brad Newsom

Quote from: Cpt Ezz on Tue 01/09/2009 07:19:47
Please someone kick me in the gonads if this sounds unbelievably hard or stupid but is they a possiblity that you can 'Walk' around as well so the camera moves closer to a wall.....that would be soooo awesome(finally a complete 3d ags game coming if so)

DON"T GET ME WRONG THIS MODULE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! just it would be cool

Then use the other 3d modules.

Cpt Ezz

Ok then.....but the thing that i have found with the other one is that it is glitchy and i just HATE the squareness of it

Brad Newsom

Quote from: Cpt Ezz on Thu 03/09/2009 09:49:16
Ok then.....but the thing that i have found with the other one is that it is glitchy and i just HATE the squareness of it

Its only square if you model things square.

eri0o

Does anyone have this module archived? Thanks!

eri0o

Thank you Mehrdad! :D I will later also upload a copy in my module list just so I don't lose it. :)

keithfishbiscuit

Hi, newbie here, stumble upon this subform, though don't think I am making any commercial game with AGS plus with this panorama3d module, but would love to know about the license information... and may I also ask if it support HD grade graphic panorama image file?? thanks in advance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk