Re: Outbreak: The warehouse

Started by JoseanCastillo, Mon 23/05/2022 16:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseanCastillo

Hi everybody! At last, I have been able to finish my AGS's second game, "Outbreak: The warehouse". It is a concise game (less than five minutes), that takes place in the warehouse you can find in the original "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis" videogame. I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2614-outbreak-the-warehouse/

heltenjon

Well, I spent a bit longer than five minutes.  :-D It's a well put together escape game with emphasis on searching for items and clues. Nice job, and congratulations on the release!
Spoiler
I guess it's only one ending?
[close]

Shadow1000

Jon beat me to what I was going to say:

It took me about 15 minutes. Really well designed and fun to play. I had a bit of trouble because it SEEMS that some of the navigation is marked by dots and some you have to click around to find a new area. I had the same question as Jon as well.

JoseanCastillo

Quote from: heltenjon on Tue 24/05/2022 20:16:34
Well, I spent a bit longer than five minutes.  :-D It's a well put together escape game with emphasis on searching for items and clues. Nice job, and congratulations on the release!
Spoiler
I guess it's only one ending?
[close]

Thanks for your comment. Glad you like it.   :) :)
Spoiler
As far as it is a very short game and the lack of real puzzles or riddles to find key items, I decided to make one end.
[close]

JoseanCastillo

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 25/05/2022 04:43:40
Jon beat me to what I was going to say:

It took me about 15 minutes. Really well designed and fun to play. I had a bit of trouble because it SEEMS that some of the navigation is marked by dots and some you have to click around to find a new area. I had the same question as Jon as well.

As far as it was a really short game in a very few "rooms" and relevant items, I decided to reduce the interface to the minimum. I suppose I should add a tutorial or explanation about that mechanics...just to notify it is possible to explore the environment apart from the moving dots. Thanks for your comment!  :) :)

Spoiler
As far as it is a very short game and the lack of real puzzles or riddles to find key items, I decided to make one end.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk