Another Museum [MAGS]

Started by glurex, Fri 27/05/2022 08:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

glurex

Imagen67" border="0

A little first person point n' click adventure made for MAGS May "Museums"

Imagen2" border="2

A Monstuano suddenly comes to the Non-Living Entities Redirection Office.

And that means... troubles. The eternal intern of the office will try to get some specific items
to complete the ritual that will lead the Monstuano to his respective paradise.

Imagen3" border="2

What does all this have to do with a museum?
Well, where can you get a Roman Patera, an Inca Quero and a Chinese Ding?

Imagen4" border="2

And no. I don't understand the boss either.

qudipa" border="0

glurex

Notice: I have detected, and fixed, some minor bugs (related how I managed the cursors) but I will not publishing it until MAGS May votation finishes.

heltenjon

This was an excellent MAGS entry that I recommend people try out. Great graphics, nice Eric Matyas music and different styles of puzzles makes this a very nice MAGS game. Congratulations on the release!

glurex

Quote from: heltenjon on Tue 14/06/2022 19:46:37This was an excellent MAGS entry that I recommend people try out. Great graphics, nice Eric Matyas music and different styles of puzzles makes this a very nice MAGS game. Congratulations on the release!

Wow, I don't know how I missed your post. Better late than never. Thanks Heltenjon! :)

One question: What are you meaning with "Eric Matyas music"? Eric Matyas similar music? or music by Eric? because all the music was done by me (with synths and loops), otherwise I would have credited Eric.

heltenjon

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. This is simply me remembering wrong who was making the music (which I liked). Probably another of the MAGS entries had Eric Matyas' music. But credit should go where credit is due, of course.  8-0  :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk