MAGS July 2002 - Mittens Murder Mystery!

Started by Grundislav, Thu 18/07/2002 03:43:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

monkeyman1138

Please tell me what I should do to get the bloody game to not freeze when I talk to AGA!P.S  don't have the  voice pack

Squinky

Loved the game, It's made me want to look into this whole "Talking Games" thing...
Also I'm looking forward to zombie granny killer....

Kyp

VERY GOOD GAME! , i solved the mystery in the first try,, i liked that alot , great , i vote that one as well.

ramiman

i dont have the voice pack, and i cant even get into the game! when i click the third option for no voice pack, it quits to the desktop! and i havent had this problem with any other game. Strange.

Jumpy

Having similar troubles! The game wont get any further than the speech selection screen. Have downloaded the voice pack, and didnt improve things! Any of the three options always quits the game and takes me to the desktop! Argh, i really wanna play as well cos it sounds sooo good!

Andail

Quote from: Kyp on Thu 01/08/2002 14:09:04VERY GOOD GAME! , i solved the mystery in the first try,, i liked that alot , great , i vote that one as well.

It'd be more impressive if you managed Not to solve the mystery in your first try :)

Matt Brown

no matter how you guess, it's right. thats why you can guess lots of people. One time, I typed in Chris Jones, and it didn't work. I thought only 2MA2 was the killer. Boy is my face red.
word up

cerebrit

I really liked the voice acting in this, what program(s) did you use for the recording of the policeman and grandma zombiekiller?   Any special audio equipment?

KANDYMAN-IAC

I have to say i found it hilarious.... I thought Mods's confession speech was the bestest....

it made me feel like i was back at mittens... ohhhhh :D
"Don't lose the bluecups they may be our only hope....!!1!!!1"

"I'm jealous of all of you guys, which means. I love your work, I just hate you as a person.... wait thats not right."

TerranRich

Huh, I didn't know you could accuse just anybody. I, too,  tried Chris Jones and it didn't work. Maybe it should've been Chris or just CJ?

Overall, it was excellent! Chris Jones holding a shovel was hilarious. "What shovel?"

AGA

It says 'first name' or 'nickname', so 'Chris' or 'CJ'...

Hobbes

I, too, love this game! :)

The accuse-whoever-you-want thing is really neat. Esp. the easter eggs... great humour!

Pumaman

To those of you where it crashes on the speech selection screen - try deleting or renaming the mittens.avi file and then running the game - see if it works then.

If it does work after doing that, could you let me know your operating system and DirectX version.

jannar85

Quote from: Jay V on Fri 19/07/2002 12:18:45hahaha!!! That was too funny! I loved every second of it!!! :D

But . . . for some reason the opening movie wouldn't play as part of the game. :( boo hoo . . . . . .

Download DivX
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk