Grundislav's First Game Ever: The Secret of Carver Island

Started by Grundislav, Sun 21/09/2003 18:22:20

Previous topic - Next topic

BerserkerTails

Grundislav, nice game so far! I've just got a bit of a problem. Not really stcuk, more of a bug. After going into the cafeteria, then going out, I can't get back across the bridge to get to the map screen! Please help! I want to learn the SECRET OF CARVER ISLAND!!
I make music.

newagsuser

??? hi, I know this will be a stupid question but how did you rip the graphic from old games? with screen grabs or there are other way to access old game resources to get animations and backgrounds???

Thanks!

helpme

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

helpme, you seem to be finding broken links everywhere. :) Next time you find one, try looking directly in http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

splat44

Strange that old tread almost 2 years ago is being dug up.

I do recall playing carver 1 & 2 and I recall having seeing some bugs.

Perhaps, Grundislav should put those game on his/hers website along with Ben jordan.

I have downloaded and will report bugs in appropriate tread.

Grundislav

Yeah, I'd rather this thread be deleted  :P

I took them off the AGS games page for a reason, and had no idea they were still available in the archive.  I'd prefer it if they were eliminated completely.  I am disowning them!

Gilbert

Regardless of what Grund has to say, Carver Island downloads will live on F0R3V3R!1!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

QuoteI took them off the AGS games page for a reason, and had no idea they were still available in the archive.  I'd prefer it if they were eliminated completely.  I am disowning them!

What you want doesn't come into it. It is our DUTY to preserve, for posterity, your first games. Then we'll be able to sell a "Grundislav Anthology" including not only the phenomenally sucessfull (sp? Ah, who cares) King's Quest Ben Jordan series but also the crappy Mistery House first games you made. You OWE it to the newbies, man! They need encouragement!

:=

Kneel. Now.

Elliott Hird

By the sounds of it it'd just make them die by crying.

"but, mummy, it's HARD to make a game isn't that weird *cry*"

Grundislav

Please don't compare me to Roberta Williams, Rui.  :P

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Sorry. It's the sort of thing I do when I just wake up, before I have my shower, before I have my breakfast and before I jump-start my brain.

Kneel. Now.

Gilbert

And before everything, Mystery House and King Quest have not been released yet!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk