Sprite Jam: 23rd till the 29th....

Started by Squinky, Tue 23/09/2003 21:43:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

This time we need to do something different...hmmm...

1. It must be a member of some sort of "honourable" proffesion, carrying a sword or tuba....like a preist or something...
2. 200x200 max 20 colors....
3. Please, don't make fun of me for my crappy sprite jam idea...please....
4. Don't hit on my girlfreind...

Thats it, make sure you follow all the rules and have fun...

Darth Mandarb

Squinky - Great idea on this Sprite Jam!

Here's my entry:

cheers,
dm

Mr_Frisby

Unbeknown to most, Mime is a world wide profession honoured by millions; as proven here in this East German postcard from the nineteen-forties.
It depicts a Hungarian born street artsist and skilled craftsman known only as Mildred H.J. Shwartskoff-Bottom Van Sausager Trip, performing his critically eclaimed reinactment of the fall of the third reich, entirely in shadow puppetry. He was duely given a medal for this fine work in a ceremony that was mimed in completeness by his uncle Stewart (Shwartskoff-Bottom Van Sausager Trip) and a circus midget named Alfonzo.

(he also had a sword in a hilt, but that also is mimed).
F.

Why is the stamp on the front of the post card you may ask . .easy . .because I am an idiot .

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

noed

Nevermind the sprite, the story alone is praise worthy.  Will it be out in theaters soon? :)
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

Squinky

Holy crap, people! Post some pictures or theres gonna be some serious asskicking going on!

Bunnyman

Skinny-bunnygrams are honourable too!!!
(he is so skinny that he has no circulation and no fat to insulate his bones-this explains the slippers and mittens)

He also swallows swords as part of his act.

Mr_Frisby

wowee wow wow wow - bunnyman you are the COOLEST!!!!
That is the best poorly circulated skinnygram I have ever seen!!!
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Eggie

I call this piece..."NESTED FUNCTIONS MY ARSE!!!"

*Goes off to chat up Squinky's Girlfriend.

Bunny: Where's the tuba?

Alexis Vale

No Background:

With Background:

Note: Yes, that is a priest. Yes, that is a fish. Yes, that is a sword. No, he doesn't have eyebrows.

Stickieee

A waiter carrying a sword:

I thought I might throw in something dramatic.
EXPLOSION

Squinky

Rock on you people! And eggie, don't make me get all freaky and apeshit....

Sadly bunnyman, unless you can explain somehow where the tuba or the sword is, I can't count your entry...

WanderLady

A Shakespearean actor doing a monologue...

EDIT:The background color makes 21, but  I only used it because I tried to emulate the forum background.

Squinky

Yeah wanderlady, that'll work. I'll just wait till the 29th is officially over before wrapping this up....

Squinky

I pick Mr. Frisby, I just dig the style. All the other contestants were great tho, and pretty imaginative.

Rock on you guys...

Mr_Frisby

ooooh cool. Thanx . .

I'll think of a new sprite and post it tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk