Hedron - A Game by Toefur

Started by Toefur, Fri 03/10/2003 13:34:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Toefur

I've currently put aside my first project (Avenue of the Lesbian) because I wasn't getting anything done with it, so in the meantime we have another masterpiece in the works.

Hedron

Suspended in space lies The Hedron. Featureless and silent. It spins it's meaningful spin, spinning around in an uninhabited solar system.

The location is unknown to most; most would prefer to keep it that way. Kept far away from any civilisation it hangs there in space. It must have a purpose.

Yet why is it there? Who put it there?

Why are you inside it? What is this constant pain you endure inside The Hedron? Do you deserve it? You must, for why would one inflict such torment for no reason?

Or is it? Maybe you've just gone insane. That would explain a lot. If only you knew where you came from. Or did you always exist in the Hedron? You think you have. That's it. No...no, it's not.

This isn't amnesia you're suffering from. It's just this room you're in, you can't think, which room? The room seems to change sometimes.

Yet... it's always the same room. Just different emotions, different feelings... just... different ways of making you endure hell.

No... Hell would be better. It would be heavenly compared to this. Why can't you kill yourself? This has gone on long enough.

You've got to get out of here...

... or do you ?

Screenshot? Nah...

This isn't an actual in-game screenshot, just from the intro; but I'd rather not give any screen shots until I have made them a bit nice; and I also don't want to scare anybody off since the gameplay graphics are of a very poor standard.

And that, my friends, was your introduction to Hedron... I hope I didn't bore you.

Vel

Somehow reminds meof the dig. Wish you luck.

Darth Mandarb

I think this sounds cool.

I was thinking of doing a small game based off of the movie "Cube" which would be similar to this.

Good luck with it!

dm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk