Lastman eats the biscuit

Started by foz, Sun 26/10/2003 20:33:17

Previous topic - Next topic

foz

A new game based on an idea from some forum members....

Early screenie......

Hobbes

Oi! I want a part in it too.

Kweepa

I don't think you do really...
You do know what that game is, right?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

sergiocornaga

I'm more interested in the prequel to flashbax, but this looks cool too.

Raven_Gray

Ummm.....er.....this isn't the game that drunken college frat boys invented to make eachother puke is it?  :-X

Ishmael

This is product of foz's twisted mind, where Vel accidentaly put the ingredients.... :P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

foz

I`ll post some more screenies in a couple of days.........

This is COMING along nicely.

P.s.

Sorry FB:the prequel has been put on hold till this is completed.

PeaceMan

ROTFLMAO.

*PeaceMan hits his head on the table.

Very funny, but I don't think I want to see three blokes jerking off on a biscuit.

foz

Peaceman...

i`m thinking it would be a bit like day of the tentacle....

You can switch between the 3 characters in the adventure.
The game would finish with the final scene once all the puzzle elements have been completed.

Such as finding the biscuit and finding a good place to play the game and also one of the challlenges is to get the official rules to the game....

I`m planning a 10ish room game.
6 characters
and all the usual......

Ishmael

Quoteand all the usual......

* TK doesn't want to think what it might be

Well, foz, I think this is getting a bit over... in case Vel, czar or bigbro don't have the same kind of sense of humour then you... I think apocalypse was in the edge, but still could be concidered as pure humour... or something.. I'll choose side... The 'don't-offend-anyone' party. And by this, I'll stand behind the one being attacked. currently it's 3/7 Vel & the other's side, 2/7 on foz & co., and 2/7 on my own, a.k.a. nobody's.

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Raven_Gray

Well, TK kinda has a point. It’s a thin line ya walkin', foz. I am both absolutely appalled...and yet at the same time strangely intrigued about how you would pull it off. Lol. I mean, hell. Flashbax sorta broke down a lot of adventure game no-nos, I don't see how much worse this one could be (though I’m almost scared to find out). :P

[Disclaimer: Any similarities between the characters in this game and actual people or persons by the names of “vel”, “czar” or “bigbro” is purely coincidental with no actual relation and most certainly is not intended to portray them.] :S

foz

Pulling it off will be the easy part.............

Eating the biscuit is the hard part.............

foz

This game was a JOKE ..........

But cock head vel has done it again........

So it is not a JOKE anymore....

foz

DON`T SLATE MY STUFF AFTER I HOLD OUT A HAND AND SAY LETS MAKE AMENDS>>>>>>>
you C*NT.

Totoro

Easy man, calm down... I don't know what Vel has done again now, but maybe better take a nap and tomorrow you can face him freshly with new energy, no need to post this swearing in several topics now... please

Ishmael

Hey foz, if I'd be admin here, you'd be afar from this place.

What do you hold against Vel? What has he done to you? As far as I've seen, nothing. This place has freedom of opinion, right? If Vel has said something which you didn't like, you shuoldn't start a war against him.

When visiting the games page, not logged to the forum, you see a messaged about that some people are not able to post mature comments, so for must be logged here... Well, seems you don't care... Your comment posting on Vel's games has been immature behavior.

Now I'll need to re-state my side....

6/7 Vel's,

1/7 no-ones, just in case.

Yes, I do know Vel can be very irrating sometimes, but so what? We all can! No-one is to be judged by their nature. Foz, you seem to have a problem tolerating difrent people.

BOYD1981

i just remembered two other names for this game...

Cream the Cracker and Soggy Biscuit

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

foz

I refer anyone interested to the general forum..........

This game is a JOKE as if anyone would believe it was`nt............

EVEN I WOULD`NT MAKE THIS GAME .....

MrColossal

so i guess that means this thread can be deleted/moved/locked since it breaks the rules of the forum
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

foz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk