*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon

Igor Hardy

I thought it might be - with the recurring theme of people seen from behind - but then I couldn't recognize any of the shots.

Baron

I just wanted to point out that, due to my screen resolution, the title of this thread as it appears in the main forum index is always displayed as "Guess the Movie Tit...".  This is always a great source of amusement to me, despite the fact that whenever I actually click on the thread I have yet to see any follow through from the contributors....

Igor Hardy

sdframpton

Igor Hardy

sdframpton

Okay.  My turn then.  Try this one:

Igor Hardy

Robin Hood and Little John fighting?

Ponch

Prequel to Temple of Doom? Indiana Jones and the Temple of Bad CGI?

sdframpton

Nope, and nope.

A few more guesses, then I'll throw in another pic.

AnasAbdin

though it's not the real Tommy Lee Jones on that bridge... but I think it's Nate and Hayes. (to be honest, I was trying to remember the name of the movie but when I saw your 'Nope and nope' reply, it just came to me!)

sdframpton

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Tue 07/08/2012 10:55:57
though it's not the real Tommy Lee Jones on that bridge... but I think it's Nate and Hayes. (to be honest, I was trying to remember the name of the movie but when I saw your 'Nope and nope' reply, it just came to me!)
Well done, it sure is "Nate and Hayes".

AnasAbdin

Armageddon

Cowboy Bebop live action?

AnasAbdin

Armageddon

AnasAbdin

Ponch

X-Files: The Erlenmeyer Flask? (If I recall, Scully pulls that thing out of a jar in a lab).

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 08/08/2012 18:01:23
X-Files: The Erlenmeyer Flask? (If I recall, Scully pulls that thing out of a jar in a lab).

SO CLOSE.... nope

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk