*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

I dunno the film title, but that looks like a souvenir from the gift shop of your local abortion clinic.

AnasAbdin

Stupot

I think the world is ready for clue three :) (nod)

AnasAbdin

Stupot

Ponch

AnasAbdin

Eric

Hey, weird question if the answer isn't yes, but does this movie end with a son eviscerating himself and cutting off his head and arm in order to make himself into art? I can't remember / figure out the title. If I'm right, the obese man is a former competitive eater whose mother may have been a pig. Like I said, weird question if the answer is no, but I think I saw this awhile back and Googling "movie 'competitive eater' man cuts off arm and head makes himself into statue" isn't giving me any answers.

If I'm on the wrong track, and anyone happens to know the name of this movie, shoot me a private message. As weird and depressing as it sounds, the film I'm talking about was wonderfully visual and imaginative and I'd like to track it down again.

AnasAbdin

Eric, you are 100% right...
I'll pm you the title because I know how bad it feel when trying to remember a good movie!

SharpLight

Eric

I can verify, since I'm here first, that that is the title that AnasAbdin passed along today, indeed.

SharpLight

Eric

Nope! It's yours. I didn't guess the movie title, only the movie!

Ponch

Ponch

SharpLight

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 16/08/2012 03:36:58
Matt Helm?

The "Matt Helm" movie is still in development, so no. The screenshot is of a movie, the lead actress is right in the middle of the shot and the lead actor should be recognizable from his profile.

Ponch

They're remaking Matt Helm? I didn't know that!  :cheesy: I was talking about the old Dean Martin movies from the swingin' 60s, baby!  :cool:

Eric

I think Ponch meant one of the 60s Helms films -- The Silencers, Murderer's Row, The Wrecking Crew, The Ambushers. They were light comedies. The new Helm film will hopefully draw more from the Hamilton source material, which was dark and brilliant.

I'm guessing it's probably not, but is this Banco à Bangkok pour OSS 117?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk