*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

SharpLight

Quote from: Aqala on Fri 26/10/2012 23:22:36
(Edited by moderator to remove hint)

What?! This is not the 'Hints & Tips' board and you could have at least put in a 'hide' section. Just because you have the power to edit other people posts does not mean you right to do so.

Spoiler
“Some people say I am mad with power, but I just have them killed.” --Brooke Alvarez
[close]

Eric

I just went through a samurai/chanbara movie phase, but instead of revisiting the Kurosawas, I tried to watch the films by other directors I hadn't seen. The original 13 Assassins and The Great Duel, Sword of Doom, Samurai Rebellion, Ballad of the Paper Balloons, etc.

Here's a new one:

Ponch

Hell Comes To Mayberry?

Floyd the barber has an awesome death scene, if I recall correctly.  :=

Eric

This movie featured a variety of beloved television stars, but none of them are Don Knotts or Andy Griffith, nor indeed Howard "Floyd the Barber" McNear.

Ponch

Are you suggesting that Hell Comes To Mayberry only exists in my fevered subconscious mind? Preposterous! Why would I conjure up the image of Opie ratting out his dad to the vile Earnest T. Bass and his inbred goons for a baggie of Blue Meth? Or the vicious shotgun disembowelment of Warren*? Surely I didn't imagine Dominatrix Aunt Bea? Or Goober in a gimp suit? Good lord, no! Why would I!

Take it back, Eric! Take it back right this instant!  :=

*no one can replace Barney!

miguel

This must be THAT only movie that features people falling from the sky hitting on unaware dogs. Those guys from the CIA covered up as barbers sure did trick me!
So, yes, it's "Samurai Dog Lover - part 1"!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Eric

Here's another pic, since we seem to be stuck:

Ponch

The more I see of this movie, the more intrigued I am.  (wtf)

Eric

Does that mean you'd like another?

Aw hell, let's make it a two-fer-one:

SharpLight

miguel

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Armageddon

Ponch

Eric

Quote from: Aqälä on Fri 02/11/2012 10:44:34
Cold Turkey (1971)

Indeed, it is Cold Turkey, one of my top five favorite movies.

SharpLight

It's a R-rated comedy, I added the pixels in case the mad moderator takes offense.

miguel

If it wasn't for the pixels I would say "Double Impact", but with the pixels I'm completely lost.

Ponch

I'm... having a hard time thinking... right now...

Bone Runner? Wang Science?  :=

Baron

At last, "Guess the Movie Tit" follows through!

Ryan Timothy B

What's Your Number? (2011)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk