waheela

selmiak

valhalla rising. nice one!

Crimson Wizard

I think that may be "Antichrist".

selmiak

selmiak

Anian

Is it the same movie where this awesome piece of movie score comes from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gur7kJythgM ?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Gribbler

waheela

Yeah, I was gonna say Conan too.

selmiak

Crimson Wizard

Heh, sorry for the delay. Yes, that is Conan The Barbarian.

Err, who was the first? Gribbler explicitly named it but Anian pointed to the movie scenes...

Anian

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 10/05/2013 01:17:36
Heh, sorry for the delay. Yes, that is Conan The Barbarian.

Err, who was the first? Gribbler explicitly named it but Anian pointed to the movie scenes...
Yes, I recognised Krom's crypt from Conan the Barbarian, but Gribbler is welcome to have a turn, I have no idea what to put up next anyway.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Gribbler

Armageddon

CaptainD

Ah finally I recognise one, and a fairly obscure one at that!  This is Animala from the wonderfully weird The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.

Gribbler

Correct, CaptainD!! Lost Skeleton. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. True indie comedy gem.

CaptainD

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 10/05/2013 10:46:40
Correct, CaptainD!! Lost Skeleton. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. True indie comedy gem.

I have to admit, the first time I watched it was a rather surreal experience... had to watch it again to appreciate just how funny it was.   :-D

I'll have to come up with a new one later, mind's gone a bit blank at the moment (possibly a reaction to Animala dancing...)

selmiak

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk