*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: miguel on Wed 18/09/2013 01:12:48
LUniqueDan wouldn't dare posting shots from the best film ever...
Weird Science?

LUniqueDan

Sorry for the Late, Varenicline is lowering my IQ score. And I just forgot I won this morning.

I'm cliche here : But it's the bestest scene ever. Perfect choregraphia. Years before japanese stuntmen and CGI.

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

MiteWiseacreLives!

Hard Times 2: This is Not a Banana in Charles Bronson's Pocket

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Gilbert

It must either be
Duck Runner
or
The Duck Knight

miguel

LUniqueDan

I'll add a complexity.
One of you four is really near, just not explicit enought for my taste.
(Next time I'll pick an obscure direct-to-VHS Quebec-made documentary)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Ben X

Quote from: bbX1138 on Tue 17/09/2013 10:44:52
HOWEVER The Unique Daniel, you must also provide the link between this round and the previous one.

*Ahem*. Give it a go, at least!

LUniqueDan

Quote from: bbX1138 on Wed 18/09/2013 12:45:13
Quote from: bbX1138 on Tue 17/09/2013 10:44:52
HOWEVER The Unique Daniel, you must also provide the link between this round and the previous one.

*Ahem*. Give it a go, at least!

Oh :(

Sure there's a lots of link between *All* of them.
There's intringues. Love. Tales of friendships. Some remnances of the past. Something of Fellini's approach in the cameras angles.

Eric

I was certain Miguel had the correct answer. This isn't Batman (aka Batman: The Movie) from 1966?   

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Eric on Wed 18/09/2013 14:30:35
I was certain Miguel had the correct answer. This isn't Batman (aka Batman: The Movie) from 1966?   

We've got a Winner !
(Shame on me I won the price of the lamest and easiest screenshot twice in a row !)

http://youtu.be/4iGqbacjtBg

Mister Eric, you have the thread.

Snarky

Surely that's miguel's win? I mean, it's obvious that's the film he was referring to.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 18/09/2013 14:42:31
Surely that's miguel's win? I mean, it's obvious that's the film he was referring to.

Well... ok then.

We've got a Winner !
(Shame on me I won the price of the lamest and easiest screenshot twice in a row !)

http://youtu.be/4iGqbacjtBg

Sir Miguel, you have the thread.

Ben X

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Wed 18/09/2013 13:26:07
Oh :(
Sure there's a lots of link between *All* of them.
There's intringues. Love. Tales of friendships. Some remnances of the past. Something of Fellini's approach in the cameras angles.

Well yeah, but Farewell, My Lovely and Scrooged also both have Robert Mitchum in.

miguel

You're damn right I knew it was 1966's Batman with Felinni's arty angles!

Now, for something really different, this should be easy to you movie aficionados, but I could not let the opportunity pass without showing one of the most sensual women that ever crossed celluloid history:

Eric

One that regularly vies for status as my all-time favorite movie (and my all-time I-think-she-is-the-most-attractive actress). Once Upon a Time in the West!

Ben X

And the link is that Batman: The Movie starred Adam West!

miguel

Eric got it! Congrats! We share the same passion for Claudia Cardinale and that is something that will bond us forever!

bbX1138, yes the link was Adam West...:=

LUniqueDan

Hey guys, if we post movie posters instead, we can be a lot faster :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk