Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon

Snarky

Eric

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Snarky

Let's just rule out all one-word titles ending in "-er". ;)

LUniqueDan

Run Lola Run ?
(God, I know those garbage bags)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Snarky

LUniqueDan

Hit The Road Jack (But For God Sake Move Away That Foot First) ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Snarky

Nope!
OK, let's see some faces (well, face):

Edit: No? Could it be that none of you have seen this film? It was independently distributed, but is available on iTunes and other online stores.

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 14/10/2013 00:14:35
Let's just rule out all one-word titles ending in "-er". ;)

On the other hand, the director's debut/breakthrough movie (which I know several of you have seen) had just such a title.

Snarky

Does this help? It's a movie from this year, a science fiction film sort of in the vein of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

CaptainD

I remember that screenshot (the third one) but I can't for the life of me remember what the film was called!  Annoying...

LUniqueDan

Eric

Ponch

Weird Science (Of Sleep)?

Snarky

Hint: If you can recognize the guy, that should help you work it out. He's only been in two movies, both by the same director.

Snarky

OK, final image clue. The last one was the shot used for the film poster, this one is literally depicting the title of the movie:

It might also help if I tell you that the guy in the last picture is also the director, and that he in fact wrote, directed, produced, edited, starred in, composed the music and made the special effects for both his films (both science fiction). His first film is a famously confusing cult favorite.

selmiak

Upstream Color

Snarky

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 21/10/2013 16:20:44
Upstream Color

Yay!
It's no fun when people can't guess it. I thought for sure some of you would have seen this one. Guess not. I highly recommend it (like I mentioned earlier, it's available for purchase online) if you enjoyed Primer.

selmiak

yeah, I imdb'd from primer... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk