*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Guy in the chair looks like Kurt Russell

Anke

It's a well known back, but not Kurt Russell's.

Snarky

Serpico? I don't remember Dean Stockwell being in it though (or his lookalike).

Anke

It's not Dean Stockwell, but it certainly is "Serpico".  :)

Snarky

Cool. Well, let's have another classic:

selmiak

Snarky

*Looks meaningfully at thread subject*

Gribbler

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

kconan

He looks a little old in that photo for it to be from the first installment of the series...so "Army of Darkness"?

Snarky

Nope, and since you've gone through the obvious red herrings I had in mind, here's another:

(No, it's not Ghostbusters vs. The Mummy, sadly)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

*Gorilla hand gesture for yes*

kconan

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 03/06/2015 19:20:27
Nope, and since you've gone through the obvious red herrings I had in mind, here's another:

Congo?  You said classic, not "classic".

Snarky

I unabashedly love cheesy 90s adventure movies (your Stargates, Rocketeers and Shipwreckeds, as well as later films in the same spirit such as The Core). Congo has Bruce Campbell, Tim Curry, Ernie Hudson, a talking gorilla and a young Laura Linney frantically stuffing raw diamonds into a laser gun to fight off killer apes. Of course it's a classic!

Quintaros

Yeah "classic" threw me off the trail as well.

Amayirot Akago

Well hot piss. I was only half-joking when I posted that answer. := I'll go and find an appropriate picture to post now.

And here we go:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk