*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintaros

Good observation.  Totally accurate to the scene.  "It's too early to dance."

Ben X

Still no clue. Is that Laura Linney in the background?

Snarky

I dunno, but I think that's Judge Reinhold on the left holding the limbo pole, and maybe Heather Graham in the middle behind the guy in uniform?

Edit: Could it be Stripes?

Quintaros

No Stripes is regular army not navy.

Not Judge Reinhold or Heather Graham but the four leads are on screen in that shot.

Final clue:

Snarky

Oh, it's Chris Eigeman! That probably means a Whit Stillman movie ... and Spanish... so it's got to be Barcelona, yeah? (I think that's the only one of his I haven't seen.)

Quintaros

That's right.  And totally worth seeing.  My favourite of Stillman's films.

Snarky

I definitely should, as I love all of his other projects (I was gutted that Amazon didn't pick up The Cosmopolitans).

Here's one I just watched:

Snarky

Thank yuh, thank yuh ver' much!

Your go!

Quintaros

Is that the opening credits of American Psycho?

selmiak

must be some middle eastern movie as there is graffiti in arabic script at the bottom of that plate... ;-D

Snarky

Quintaros

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 15/09/2015 21:44:33
must be some middle eastern movie as there is graffiti in arabic script at the bottom of that plate... ;-D

I don't if you're joking but my sources tell me that ain't Arabic.

Ryan Timothy B

I'm getting a Brazil vibe..?

Quintaros

I think all the food in Brazil just looked like coloured mounds of mash-potatoes.

Ben X

Potential clues: the diner wearing black gloves; the initials on the plates. I still have no idea, though!

Crimson Wizard

I think I will post another screenshot. I will try to be as mysterious as possible again, while giving out more info about the character :D.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk