*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

nihilyst

Jack

Henry Schtupper and the Order of the Furries?

Darth Mandarb

I had to work so hard to find this movie I don't know if it qualifies as a guess...

Finsterworld

I started Googling for "German furries movies" (and got lost in a world of ... interesting... links) but it led to nothing.
Then I tried "German movies with animal costumes" and MAN are there a lot... led to nothing.
Then I tried (thanks to the hint) German directors w/ their name in the movie title... led to nothing.
Last I tried "German directors" and just went down a rabbit-hole but it led to a site about German Halloween costumes and it had an image from a movie (who's name I'm not remembering now) that said it was similar to Finsterworld... so on a whim I IMDB'd Finsterworld and saw the director was Frauke Finsterwalder.

I don't think I have the strength to do this again...

Kumpel

Hahaha thanks for the ridiculously excessive effort, Darth!
You are absoluteky correct.
Fantastic, witty and seriously sarcastic movie. I recommend it to everyone I see :=

It's like: "Hey, how are you?" "I am fine, but have you seen Finsterworld yet?" (laugh)

Your turn, Mr. Mandarb!

Mandle

Three days and no new pic...Time for someone else to jump in?

Ben X

Okay. Here's one that I was reminded of by a recent round:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/GplvdIA.png[/imgzoom]

Kumpel

Ben X

Correct! I went for a relatively easy shot as I was jumping in, otherwise I probably would have started with milk swirling in coffee or something.

Kumpel

Mandle

Cloud Atlas?
Tree Of Life?

Darth Mandarb

Sorry about that guys... I was "out" for the weekend (3-day holiday here in the US).

I have no issue with my turn being skipped!

Let's just keep the ball rolling!

Danvzare

That looks really familiar, and I think I might know which film it is... but I can't remember the title, and thus can't make that guess. :(

The film I'm thinking about was called something along the lines of The Chronicler, or The Keeper, or something like that.
And the main character was a teenage boy who looked very much like a girl to me.

But even if I knew the name, I'm not sure if my guess would be correct.

Jack

Ex Machina.

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 06/09/2016 18:57:55
And the main character was a teenage boy who looked very much like a girl to me.

Were they afraid of the diving board?

Kumpel

Jack is correct. We are looking into the jelly brain of Oscar Isaac's awesome ex machinas. (nod)

Bring it on, Jack!

Danvzare

Damn, that wasn't the film I was thinking of.
It took me all night, but I finally remembered the film I was thinking of. It was The Seeker: The Dark is Rising.
Guess I was wrong though. :)

Jack

I really liked Ex Machina.

Danvzare

Is it that film where the parents are only allowed one baby, but since their first baby died, they had another, but then they were caught and were put into a prison.
I think it's name was Fortress.

EDIT: Damn, Ben beat me to it as I wrote this. (laugh)

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk