Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Oops, I typo'd in my rush to update! Here's a nice easy one:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/iP6NBmU.png[/imgzoom]

Gribbler

Looks like Discworld. But what's Rincewind from Discworld 2 doing there?

Gribbler

Quote from: GrimSeriously, if you have PS4, do not play it when you're home alone. Or at least do not turn off the lights.
Come on! It's all the fun! Alone in a dark room, and with headphones on. Outlast was not scary to me at all. Over the years I got immune to cheap jump scares. Fingers crossed this new Silent Hills game will be different.

Grim

Quote from: Gribbler on Thu 16/10/2014 11:57:22
Quote from: GrimSeriously, if you have PS4, do not play it when you're home alone. Or at least do not turn off the lights.
Come on! It's all the fun! Alone in a dark room, and with headphones on. Outlast was not scary to me at all. Over the years I got immune to cheap jump scares. Fingers crossed this new Silent Hills game will be different.

You must be braver than me then, because I just couldn't finish it (though I will play the Silent Hills when it's done, I'm sure of that).

Just off to the shop to buy either Alien Isolation or The Evil Within... I don't expect to be too scared by either of those but I do expect them to be good games.

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Gribbler on Thu 16/10/2014 11:47:36
Looks like Discworld. But what's Rincewind from Discworld 2 doing there?

Maybe cause it's from DiscWorld II? I've only played Discworld and tried to play Noir (it kept crashing so I gave up on it). Unless  there's another game that plays with Discworld. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ben X

I'll take that as a guess at Discworld 2, Cassiebsg? If so, you are correct! In one of Rincewind's journeys through a portal, he accidentally ends up in the first game for a short cutscene!

(I was considering taking a screen-grab from before the newer Rincewind shows up, to be more difficult, but decided that was too unfair!)

Cassiebsg

That was exactly what I thought! :) A funny cut scene from DW2... maybe I need to get DW2 and play it one of these days.

Anyway... here's what it should be an easy one:

Cassiebsg

No guesses?

Here's a new easier(?) screen:

abstauber

Is it Airbourne Ranger?

Cassiebsg

Yes, it is! :)
Your turn abstauber.

abstauber

sorry for the delay - here's the next.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/PXpGzxm.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

Conan, the barbarian? (roll)

Gilbert

selmiak

abstauber

Gilbert

As usual I am too lazy to find and post something new shortly, so anyone can steal my turn if he/she wants, otherwise I may post a new one hours later.

abstauber

okay, I'll snatch it:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/Kx8HZpQ.png[/imgzoom]

abstauber

CaptainD

That is one trippy colour scheme! :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk