Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Atavismus

No, it's not Sex Vixens from Space ^^
Thx for trying! ;)

Atavismus

Well, with this clue, if you know how to search, it's easy: there is a 1.5 sequel to this game.

abstauber

Relics of Deldroneye ?

Atavismus

abstauber

the last time I've played a game, it was this one ... back in January ;(

Atavismus

It seems to be a "Scorched Earth" like but which one...

abstauber

Quote from: Atavismus on Wed 18/03/2015 12:58:10
It seems to be a "Scorched Earth" like but which one...
The best of them all :D

Atavismus

Quote from: abstauber on Wed 18/03/2015 13:05:44
The best of them all :D
Are you sure? I don't recognize WORMS :D

abstauber

This is 7-player real-time worms with tanks 8-)

Hint 1: It's a console game and needs more than 16 bit processing.

abstauber

Hint 2: There's been a remake of this for Xbox 360. The screenshot shows the Sega Saturn version.

Gribbler

abstauber

Death Tank Zwei
But close enough :)

If you can gather some friends (coworkers, bums) around your TV - try it! It's dirt fun! If I can ever attend to a Mittens again (and it's reachable by car), I'll bring this along.

Gribbler

Grim

It looks like Deathspank. I looked at it a few times at the PS Store and almost bought it but then thought meh, it's probably shit. Or for kids:P

Gribbler

It IS Deathspank! :)

QuoteI looked at it a few times at the PS Store and almost bought it but then thought meh, it's probably shit. Or for kids:P
I urge you to reconsider! It's an awesome game and has Ron Gilbert humour written all over it. Basically, it's a Diablo meet Monkey Island type of game. I loved it.

Grim

Still, to me Diablo meets Monkey Island sounds like chocolate meets sourkraut... Just not right together IMO;)

Anyway, here's my entry:

CaptainD

Don't recognise it but the dude with the guns looks like Wolverine to maybe an X-Men game?

Grim

He really does look like Wolverine... but it's just a shameless character design rip-off. It's not an X-Men game;)

Gribbler

It's The Suffering. A hellraiser meets Max Payne type of game. Like meringue with mustard. Delicious :P

Grim

Yep. The Suffering. I admit I had two helpings of meringue with custard, with The Suffering 2 being just as good as the first one;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk