Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Well done Cassie!!! Over to you...

Plug:
Spoiler

If anyone has not played Adventure Island I suggest that you do. It's quite long, and there are I believe over 50 puzzles, some of them quite intricate, but nothing that ever seemed unfair after the fact. I managed to get through it without using any hints, but it took me about 2-3 weeks on and off...probably over 15 hours game-time. So if you have the time and want to play an amazing adventure game: Get it or regret it!
[close]

Cassiebsg

I thought her back looked familiar. ;) I'm playing, but haven't reach that part yet.

Uhm... I now have to think of a game. 8-0 Actually the other day I though of one, but forgot it again. :-[

EDIT: AH... found this one. Brings weird memories back... worse part? I wish to play it again right now! 8-0

[IMGzoom]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/Cassiebsg/Misc/guessgame.png[/IMGzoom]

PS - Heavily cropped.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Er... Skool Daze?

Cassiebsg

Close, but no. ;)

EDIT: Awww... come on! Try again! (nod)

CaptainD

Cassiebsg

Again... does "Skool Daze 2" even exists as a name? ;)
So... have to say... no... but very very hot.

Mandle

Cassiebsg

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Amayirot Akago takes the cake! (nod)

Here's the non-cropped screen:
[imgzoom]http://www.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/screens/in-game/b/BackToSkool.gif[/imgzoom]

CaptainD

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 05/08/2016 23:44:50
Again... does "Skool Daze 2" even exists as a name? ;)

IF not it should do! :tongue:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

That should be "Harry Potter and the baddest game rip off all times."

Danvzare

Quote from: Kumpel on Sat 06/08/2016 13:24:05
That should be "Harry Potter and the baddest game rip off all times."
It's like I'm looking at a Chinese knockoff of the first Harry Potter game!

Amayirot Akago

Very true, but I'm gonna need an actual name ;)

Hint: the developer is this is well-known for several shovelware titles of dubious quality released for several systems in the previous console generations and PC.

Gurok

Ooh is it by the same dev that made Ninjabread Man?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Gribbler

Billy the Wizard?

Amayirot Akago

That is it, Gribbler ;)

Gribbler

selmiak

probably not no man sky, but still my guess.

Is this a real ingame screenshot or a screenshot where you take a picture of the screen with some external device?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk