Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

nope
I am gonna give it a little bit more time before I am doing another crop. :-D

CaptainD

Is the character sprite supposed to be a monkey?  Looks like it to me but I'm not sure if it's intentional!

Kumpel

Not a monkey. Its a walking person seen from above.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/ev448rZ.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

I kind of want to ask if it's Chip's Challenge again, but you've already said no. So I'm all out of ideas. ???

Mandle

Some form of minesweeper?

Amayirot Akago

Bolo Ball. Played it as a kid, sucked horribly at it back then, still do :D
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Correct! Me too, Amayirot ^^

Amayirot Akago

Well, this cropping stuff makes things more interesting, let's see who can guess this one.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Beneath A Steel Sky?

selmiak

looks a bit like a darker version of the BG ben just posted for unavowed...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 13/08/2016 15:11:11
Beneath A Steel Sky?
Nope.
Quote from: selmiak on Sat 13/08/2016 17:04:11
looks a bit like a darker version of the BG ben just posted for unavowed...
Nope, but you're on to something there ;)

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Blackwell Convergence?

(I'm pretty sure that's the entrance to the diner in the void)

EDIT: And, omg, I was going to say "a Blackwell Game?" after seeing that first screenie. I thought it might be the panning shot of NYC from the opening credits, but then I second-guessed myself and thought the buildings looked too futuristic...

Amayirot Akago

That's correct, Mandle ;)

Mandle

Here's the next cropped image then, because everything is more fun when you can't google image it:

(And you can probably google image it, but please don't...)

Amayirot Akago

The Legend of Boggy Creek: The Game?

CaptainD

Dry Pool Synchronised Swimming Deluxe Turbo: Inmate Edition?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk