Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

Blackwell Unbound
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

Nope on both counts.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Cassiebsg

Beneth a steal sky? (sorry, can't even remember if there was steam in there)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Still nope. It's older than both of those.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Probably a new clue would be a good idea by now. ;)

Anyway... SQ3 ?

Amayirot Akago

I was gonna post a new thing but I was really tired last night := And no, it's not SQ3.

Danvzare

Blackwell Epiphany?

Cassiebsg

Lure of the Temptress?

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Castle Wolfenstein?

Cassiebsg

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

Mandle

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade/Fate Of Atlantis?

Amayirot Akago

Mandle's got it! These were, in order: steam rising from the evaporating pond in Atlantis, an idol(?) in Indy's office and a guard at the Colossus.

Cassiebsg

Hey!
Not fair! You said it was older than BaSS! >:(

EDIT: Okay, my bad, somehow I confused the dates and thought Atlantis was 94 and BaSS 92... (roll)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 20/08/2016 22:29:54
Hey!
Not fair! You said it was older than BaSS! >:(

EDIT: Okay, my bad, somehow I confused the dates and thought Atlantis was 94 and BaSS 92... (roll)
I had to check it myself to see if I wasn't telling pork pies, so no worries ;)

Mandle

Kumpel

Plato II: The Imaginery Cave (educational version)?

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 21/08/2016 06:24:17
(Extremely cropped)

I have a guess but can you please reveal a 1px column to the right just to make sure?  (roll)

Mandle

The answer is "no" on both counts... :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk