Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 16/11/2016 11:24:41
DWARF FORTRESS!!! :-D

Well done!

Possibly the greatest game ever made and yet also the most impossible to actually figure out how to understand and play it...

Infinite gameplay possibilities with zero realistic user interface.

But one day I will figure out how to play it!

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 16/11/2016 12:38:02
Possibly the greatest game ever made and yet also the most impossible to actually figure out how to understand and play it...
Definitely! I can't imagine the number of fun hours I've had playing that game.

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 16/11/2016 12:38:02
But one day I will figure out how to play it!
It took me a week to figure out how to play the game. Just follow the tutorials on the Wiki. :-D

[imgzoom]http://orig08.deviantart.net/6560/f/2016/321/5/5/name_the_game_screenshot_21_by_danvzare-daopcmd.png[/imgzoom]

AnasAbdin

I know this game form the sand!! Beautiful memories of PC gamer mag!

Gribbler

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

One of the Dark Sun games, but I dunno which of the two.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 16/11/2016 19:43:45
One of the Dark Sun games, but I dunno which of the two.
You got it. :-D
It's the first one by the way.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Something it making me want to say this is Elaine from the Monkey Island games.

Amayirot Akago

And you would be WRONG!

Mandle

One of the Donkey Kong games?

Or Mario Kart?

Amayirot Akago

selmiak

little big adventure? or the 2nd part?

Danvzare

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 17/11/2016 12:44:44
little big adventure? or the 2nd part?
Damn I was just about to say that!

Hmm, how about Five Nights at Freddy's, or one of its many sequels.
Yep, I think that's Foxy.

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare, go put yourself out, you are on fire! That is exactly correct ;)

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 17/11/2016 19:53:14
Danvzare, go put yourself out, you are on fire! That is exactly correct ;)
Yay! :-D
I'm getting surprisingly good at this. Either that or I'm lucky that no one is putting up obscure games.

[imgzoom]http://orig14.deviantart.net/6990/f/2016/322/c/7/name_the_game_screenshot_22_by_danvzare-daou9b4.png[/imgzoom]
This could be easy.

Danvzare

Seriously?
Not a single guess?

Guess I need to post another screenshot then. :-D
[imgzoom]http://orig02.deviantart.net/387d/f/2016/323/f/1/name_the_game_screenshot_23_by_danvzare-daox5dw.png[/imgzoom]

Gribbler

Danvzare

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 18/11/2016 18:17:25
James Pond?:)
Nope.
I honestly thought someone would have recognized these cute little guys by now. The game must have been much more obscure than I first thought.

Amayirot Akago

Charles Cecil: Legend Of The Gobbos? :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk