Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

The Sims Medieval?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Kumpel

One of the Dungeon Siege games?

Danvzare

Quote from: Kumpel on Sun 04/12/2016 20:46:36
One of the Dungeon Siege games?
Good guess, but no. (wrong)

TheBlindRabbit

Neverwinter Nights?
Play Tester for SilverSpook's Neofeud !

Danvzare

TheBlindRabbit

Oh yeah! (nod) Was sure thoses polygons belonged to Neverwinter Nights :-D
Truly one of my favorite RPG

and now
One of the weirdest game ever
Difficult guess also, I don't think many people know this game:

[imgzoom]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480956344-dont-you-look-at-the-file-name-you-cheater.jpg[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Oh I know that game!
It's Semen!
Wait, no, Seaman. (laugh)

I'll let someone else have my turn.

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 05/12/2016 16:51:33
Oh I know that game!
It's Semen!
Wait, no, Seaman. (laugh)

I'll let someone else have my turn.

DAAAAaaamn :-\
Way to go, Danzvare ;-D

Okay, i'll take your turn since you instant found it :-D

Goold ol' game, quite easy:

[imgzoom]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480958480-dont-you-look-at-the-file-name-you-cheater.jpg[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

What's happening? That's Star Wars: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 05/12/2016 18:21:33
What's happening? That's Star Wars: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.
I'm glad you got it before I got here, otherwise I'd be passing my turn again. (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

I'm pretty sure I got it right so I reckon it's fine if I go ahead and post the next one.

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/portraitofanativeamericanchief.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Nope, though you do set something else on fire in this game ;)

Mandle

Oh...hell...I know this one...I think...

Errrrmmmmmm...

You go into the trippy art gallery and that painting will shoot you in the back with an arrow if you don't cover it up first...

Arggghhh...either I can't remember or I'm just completely wrong...

CaptainD

Apache vs Navajo Mahjong

Amayirot Akago

Mandle's on the right track, keep going :)

CrashPL

Isn't that the Indian painting from the first Alone in the Dark, which does exactly what Mandle said? And if I recall correctly there was another, which threw axes at you? :D

Amayirot Akago

The details are a bit sketchy but yes, CrashPL did get the game right ;) Well done, your turn.

CrashPL

Awyeah. :D Let's see, how about this one:

Childhood classic, one of my all-time favourites as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk