Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

CrashPL

Amayirot Akago

Command & Conquer?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

CaptainD

Beyond Good and Evil?

Danvzare

CrashPL

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 08/12/2016 13:23:41
BioForge?

Bingo! That's the one. :) To be more specific, it's the control/security room in the very first location of the game:

Your turn, Danvzare!

Danvzare

Yay I got it!
I thought it looked pre-rendered, but first I thought it was from a pre-rendered cutscene. Then I remembered game I saw in an LGR review last year, and I thought that it had a very similar aesthetic to that screenshot. I can't believe I got it right. :-D

[imgzoom]http://orig11.deviantart.net/3e53/f/2016/343/5/c/name_the_game_screenshot_27_by_danvzare-dar2js5.png[/imgzoom]
This should be an easy one for anyone who has played this great game.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Oh, I just thought it seemed like a reasonable guess :P But other than that I have no idea.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 09/12/2016 19:12:07
New Horizons?
Yay you got it!
What a wonderful game, better than Sid Meier's Pirates! in my opinion. I've spent countless hours playing it, but have never completed it.
Such a shame that this was the last game in the series to get an English translation. :~(

Amayirot Akago

I know for a fact the sequel, Uncharted Waters, got a DOS release over here, I played a pirated (ha, appropriate :P ) version of it at one point.

EDIT: Wait, I got the two games mixed up, New Horizons was the second one. Didn't even know there were more than those.

I'll put up a picture ASAP.

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

I kinda expected that answer, but nope ;)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk