Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

I love it when a blind guess turns out to be correct :D

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Looks like Rosa from the Blackwell games, but... which one?  Conspiracy?

Amayirot Akago

The mere fact that there is no Blackwell game titled Conspiracy kinda voids your answer right there :P
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 28/12/2016 21:44:56
The mere fact that there is no Blackwell game titled Conspiracy kinda voids your answer right there :P

Oops I meant Convergence :grin: (Got the first 3 letters right, what more do you want?!?)

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

The Blackwell Legacy? (because that's the one she looked the most nerdy in... She gets more and more stylish as the series goes on and she gets more sassy and confident, which I love about her.)

TheBlindRabbit

Play Tester for SilverSpook's Neofeud !

Amayirot Akago

BlindRabbit was Unbound by my Deception and had an Epiphany := That is indeed Rosa's cameo in that game. Your turn!

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 29/12/2016 08:24:53
BlindRabbit was Unbound by my Deception and had an Epiphany := That is indeed Rosa's cameo in that game. Your turn!

Ooh sneaky... :grin:

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 29/12/2016 08:38:24

Ooh sneaky... :grin:

Very sneaky....In fact: Grrrrrrrr.... And well done!

TheBlindRabbit

I hear the Resonance of your pun :D

Here here:

[imgzoom]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/52/1483035209-dont-you-look-at-the-file-name-you-cheater-red.jpg[/imgzoom]

Atavismus

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Atavismus on Thu 29/12/2016 18:19:33
"Papers, Please"

Correct! *Apply approved stamp on Atavismus' passport*

Amayirot Akago

*Atavismus walks through with a bomb* :=

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Atavismus

Quote from: TheBlindRabbit on Thu 29/12/2016 18:37:59
*Apply approved stamp on Atavismus' passport*
Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 29/12/2016 19:15:02
*Atavismus walks through with a bomb* :=
:D

*Atavismus is preparing an inner revolution*

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Amayirot Akago

The Egyptian-style outfit and the fact that it was in black & white reminded me of Kim Justice's video on the subject ;)

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/forests.png[/imgzoom]

Gilbert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk