Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

I'll be really bummed out if that's the correct answer cause I just replayed that one last week  :-X
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Hazel

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 07/02/2017 12:50:27
uncharted 4...
Quote from: Mandle on Tue 07/02/2017 14:20:41
It's the scene riding up in the jeep to the volcano or something I think...

Yes, it's Uncharted 4. The image was from that scene with the jeep. :)
Your turn selmiak.

Mandle

Quote from: Hazel on Tue 07/02/2017 21:50:40
Yes, it's Uncharted 4. The image was from that scene with the jeep. :)
Your turn selmiak.

Hahaha...damnit! I must have named every photorealistic 3D landscape game except Uncharted!

* Mandle jumps off a cliff...but catches a beam sticking out...but that breaks...

selmiak

yay, finally I got one and know more than mandle and walking game library amayirot :D

here, guess this (cropped for now, but still very obvious)

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/0uaEnCL.jpg[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

selmiak

Amayirot Akago

Whatever it is, it looks fascinating.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

selmiak

it is. And I'm surprised I posted a game you don't know. I even haven't prepared a second screenshot as I thought it's pretty obvious compared to some of the other obscure games posted here.

will post a second screen tomorrow, keep on guessing.

Mandle

Something to do with the movie Predator?

selmiak

Amayirot Akago

Oh! It just hit me. Is it Rez?

selmiak

of course it is!  ;-D

Amayirot Akago

Riaise

Is that Resonance?

Amayirot Akago

Riaise

YES! I'm usually rubbish at these games! (laugh)

Here's the next one:

Hazel

Riaise

Danvzare

Riaise

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk