Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

Was digging through Ponch's 16mm film stuff, recently. Most of the stuff is... Well, I can't really say other than they all came in a plain brown wrapper. This one is hard to figure out. It might be Ponch's screen test for Indiana Cow, or it might be some shots from a fishing trip. Not sure which?

PS - It was meant to be Ponch, as Indiana Jones, cracking a whip. Whip turned out pretty lame, even for me. I'll have to play with it more, perhaps on its own. I may have to borrow Tabata's or Cat's whip, for educational purposes, only, you understand.

Ponch

Man, I LOVED Indiana Jones as a kid. Raiders blew my 10 year old mind! :grin:

jwalt

Ponch recently experienced a wardrobe malfunction. Back around Halloween, he'd ordered a "flasher" costume, with trench coat, hat, and dark glasses. Instead, they delivered this:

Ponch

Ha! :cheesy:

So when are you going to bite the bullet and do a proper 3D remake of the first Oceanspirit Dennis game?

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! :cool:

jwalt

@ Ponch, wish I could give you an OSD game, but not likely to be any time soon. I still have problems getting my meshes to do what I envision them doing.

Another one that came up short:

You might have been wise to use that superpower to put some distance between you and what you left behind. I know no one saw the trousers come down, but still...

selmiak

oh, the poosombrero even has animated stinklines :-D
can you animate it spurting out pls!

Ponch

QuoteI know no one saw the trousers come down, but still...
No one ever does. :=

Adeel

Ponch, please refrain from taking anymore laxatives. Such diluted urea is unacceptable, even for a cow!

Ghost

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Tue 07/01/2014 10:20:02
Ponch, please refrain from taking anymore laxatives. Such diluted urea is unacceptable, even for a cow!

But... but... he has TELEPORTING poo! 8-0

jwalt

I was very tempted to caption this as "Ponch playing with his balls," but that seemed tacky, so I'll just post it.  ;)

Stee

We all know Ponch spends far too long playing with his balls...
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Chicky

Ahh, so cute jwalt! I made him low res, couldn't resist :=

Ponch

selmiak

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 13/01/2014 00:50:02
Quote from: Chicky on Sun 12/01/2014 23:32:54
                     !!!
That cow's got skills! The sort that pay the bills! :cool:
my juggling ponch is faster!

Ponch

It's like being at the race track, only with cows instead of horses. So it's much sexier! :=

jwalt

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 13/01/2014 01:15:23
my juggling ponch is faster!

Juggling? The Uniponcher he is make the big laugh, "Ha!", at puny juggling.

Adeel

Quote from: jwalt on Mon 13/01/2014 23:08:45
Spoiler

[close]

This is simply one of your best animations so far, jwalt. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

jwalt

Not Ponch specific, but pretty troubling:

I found out I don't really need one set of bones in the hair; they weren't really doing anything, anyway. Anim8or won't let me delete them, probably because I may have weight painted them. Some other issues, too. Just sharing.

Ponch

One step closer to that OSD game, jwalt! :cool:

CaptainD

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 14/01/2014 14:28:43
One step closer to that OSD game, jwalt! :cool:

OSD Extreme Turbo: The Cow of Destiny.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk