Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

Where's his Nintendo employee name badge?

Ghost

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Sun 05/10/2014 15:39:00
Where's his Nintendo employee name badge?

Allow me to provide a texture reference (laugh)

jwalt

Ghost

Dem Icey. Dem jwalt. Much renders.

Retro Wolf

Cuiki

Hmm..it's kinda steep. But with a sled I can slide down the slope.

jwalt

Not sure if Adeel is just groovin' to the harmonium, or having some sort of seizure?

Adeel

I refuse to let that naked man play a sacred instrument such as Harmonium. I should be playing that harmonium instead! :grin:

jwalt

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sun 05/10/2014 21:32:25
I refuse to let that naked man play a sacred instrument such as Harmonium. I should be playing that harmonium instead! :grin:

And, all of a sudden, the sacred cow stuff is making sense.

Adeel

Dear good sir, jwalt: You truly read my mind! Going to add this one to my glorious collection of avatars! :cheesy: :cheesy:

Baron

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sun 05/10/2014 10:48:06
I was going to ask jwalt render a 3D version of himself, playing a hand-pumped harmonium ! :grin:

Quote from: jwalt on Sun 05/10/2014 21:26:01

So... jwalt is some sort of septuagenarian nudist? :=  The plot ever thickens....

jwalt

Quote from: Baron on Mon 06/10/2014 01:40:18
So... jwalt is some sort of septuagenarian nudist? :=  The plot ever thickens....

:-) I won't admit to the nudity, but you're not that far off on the age. I remember, from High School, waiting for the first class bell in the band room. I played in the school concert band, and the band room was a good place to wait until the classes started up. You could listen to the jazz band practice, and they were consistently state competition winners. You could study, if nothing much was going on. One morning, they were clustered around the stereo. Someone had scored a hard to get album from an up and coming group from England. That's the first time I heard The Beatles. Three to go to get to seventy, but you pretty well nailed it.

Adeel

Curse you and your ubiquitous lesser-known words, Baron. Would it hurt to simply say 'ageing'? :P

Sorry to dismiss you like that, jwalt. Had you been dressed more appropriately, I would have allowed you to continue to play that sacred instrument. You wouldn't go in front of England's Queen dressed like that, would you? :=

PS: I'm quite impressed that despite being 69 67, you work quite hard and too with much dedication. I ought to take a leaf out of your book.

Baron

Quote from: jwalt on Mon 06/10/2014 02:48:08
:-) I won't admit to the nudity....

That's not a denial either. ;)

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Mon 06/10/2014 09:31:02
Curse you and your ubiquitous lesser-known words, Baron. Would it hurt to simply say 'ageing'? :P

Unequivocally.  ;-D

Adeel

I just realized that I typed 'England's Queen' instead of Britain's Queen. It's politically correct anyway since the Queen likes to focus on England mostly. :=

Spoiler
We want free Scotland.
[close]
Spoiler
We want free Wales.
[close]
Spoiler
We want free Ireland (just the northern part).
[close]
Spoiler
God save the Ponch
[close]
Spoiler
Long live the jwalt
[close]

faerieevenstar

Should I be jealous that I'm not cool enough to be part of this clique? (because I am! *woe*) (laugh)

jwalt

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Fri 10/10/2014 20:18:26
Should I be jealous that I'm not cool enough to be part of this clique? (because I am! *woe*) (laugh)

I don't know about the benefits of being part of this clique, but you're welcome to join in:

Adeel

Say, jwalt, did you start using Carrara? What were the results? How did you find it so far?

Ponch

Quote from: faerieevenstar on Fri 10/10/2014 20:18:26

The obvious question now is what instrument do you play? (Fingers crossed for harpsichord) :=

jwalt

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sat 11/10/2014 01:22:06
Say, jwalt, did you start using Carrara? What were the results? How did you find it so far?

Nothing much to report, but I'll keep working at it. That last one was still Anim8or.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk