Getting Started Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guides, Help and Tips to get you started
- How to use AGS YouTube Series Densming created a series of YouTube videos that cover all the basics to help you get started with AGS.
Resources to help you get started
Need a hand to get you started? We've got some free resources like artwork and fonts to help you out:
- AGS Resources - an archive of modules, templates, fonts, plugins and more made for AGS.
- Insta-Game - ready-made backgrounds, characters and items for you to use in your game, run by eric and Sylpher.
- AGS Font Editor - by Radiant, this allows you to manually edit SCI and AGS font files.
- SCI Fonts pack - wanted to use different fonts in your game but couldn't find any anywhere? Look no further.