Photoshop Phunday (13th-20th) "AGS Broadway!"

Started by Ali, Sun 13/06/2004 19:29:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

What is a Photoshop Phriday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

The two above websites should give a fair idea of what is involved.

Also, make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen or terrible things will happen. Seriously, I heard about this one guy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Esseb has been destroyed is unable to host this week, it's me. Contain your disappointment.

I'm feeling a little fruity, this week's topic is AGS Broadway!

Yes, I want an adventure game musical, stage or screen. Put an adventure game character, or an AGSer, into a musical phantasmoganza.

Remember to give it a title like "7 brides for 7th guest" or "Wilco-klahoma!".

Dave Gilbert

And just because I feel like using the same joke twice...

Who can forget the trials and tribulations of Little Orphan Manny?

SSH

AGA

I actually saw Miss Saigon on Broadway. I fell asleep near the start and didn't wake up 'til the helicopter landed...

Privateer Puddin'

I saw Miss Saigon on family guy, it was good.. :P

AGA

Privateer Puddin'

The episode was about The King and I, however when they are reporting about the guys death, they show a clip of him in Miss Saigon

Evil

Its me on Broadway!...

Well, not really Broadway, but hey, I'm on stage. :P

LordHart

Stars Roger Wilco and Guybrush Threepwood take a break from their hectic schedules to parade on Broadway...

DragonRose

It's the Kings Quest and I!

I didn't want to enter any competitions this week, but the idea was too good to pass up.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

MrColossal

HAHAH! that made me chortle with joy DragonRose!

and Dave, great images, Manny Get Your Gun would be awesome
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Ali

After much deliberation, I'm going to choose Manny Get Your Gun. Obviously I was secretly grading your efforts based upon how quickly you replied to the post.

Thanks for all the entries, I particularly enjoyed seeing Evil as some kind of shadow-man in a tabard.

Now it's up to Mr Gilbert to post the next Photoshop Phantazmoganza!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk