New game by Yahtzee! 'The Trials of Odysseus Kent'

Started by AGA, Sun 29/09/2002 19:36:15

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

rodekill

Ah ha!
He thought we wouldn't find out, but we DID!
HE AR3S NOT FO0LD US ALL!!!!!!!!!1!

Seriously though, it's a great game.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

LGM

I'm confused.. Is this an old game... Or did he just release it?
You. Me. Denny's.

AGA

m0ds

Which novel did he steal this idea from then? :p

m0ds

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

edmundito

hah.. it came out two hours before aga posted the game. I got a reply from yahtzee and he mentioned that. If you don't know, I was the one responsible for finding the game because I was looking around trying to fix some old things (Rob Blanc....)

Anyway, bye
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Andail

Haha, hate to say it, but this game is really GOOD

Esseb

I got the distinct idea he would never make another ags game, especially after saying "I will never make another AGS game".

* Esseb downloads

-

just a question: Why do you post games, who are produced by Yahtzee...?

by the way the screenshots remember me on Loom... looks cool... I`ll download it now.

Scummbuddy

Well, it is a completed game.  This is the completed game forum.  It was made with the AGS engine.  And last of all, no way in hell was he going to show up and post his new game to us.  :D
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ben

Yahtzee doesn't like us. We call him names.

This was a fun game, though. It had a few nice puzzles and the dialog was good..

Dave Gilbert

Wow.  Very impressive.   Excellent graphics, nice animations, fun main character (who looks a bit like edward scissorhands), and the dialog made me burst out laughing quite a number of times.  Not to mention a bit of replay value because of all the different dialog options.  It also looks very professional - the animated icons are particularly impressive.

As vogue as it is to diss Yahtzee, he's always produced quality stuff.  He doesn't disappoint here either.  I think Odysseus Kent blows Rob Blanc out of the water.  

-Dave

Las Naranjas

Names like "Sarah-fucker"?

Will we ever tire of that (Though me suspects everyone else but me has).
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

jAcK-o

why is it so "vogue" to insult this Yatzee person?...I may be new to these boards, but...it seems to me that he has made a better game than your Plueresborg maker?  Yet he is scorned?

Sorry, i just don't believe in trends..nor following the herd mind.  I judge on peoples actions, and, from what i have seen..this is a damn good game.
*kills the psychosomatic concept of love*

"Life, the gift you sometimes want to return for something better."

MrColossal

it isn't vogue mechanico

you weren't here at the time to see how things were, yes he made games, no one is saying he didn't, a lot of people like them, and i'm not saying they aren't good games, but people aren't making fun of his games, they are making fun of him... and really, who cares anymore? give it up, eh?

and what are you talking about, he has made a better game than our Pleurburgh creator, why are you making fun of Chrille? You won't make fun of yahtzee but you will Chrille? This makes little sense to me.

I don't believe in trends either, but you have no idea what you're talking about, and if you judge on people's actions than learn about yathzee first and then shut the hell up about chrille... he has done NOTHING but help this community constantly, by making games for us to play AND by helping the hell out of everyone. Those are our "Plueresborg" creator's actions...

as far as the game goes, downloading now, looks interesting, i like how much better his art is getting

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

jAcK-o

I wont shut the hell up, because i did not attack Chrille, nor do i care about him.  My point is, the game is better.  That is it.  Thanks.
*kills the psychosomatic concept of love*

"Life, the gift you sometimes want to return for something better."

evenwolf

Leave the arguing for another thread, gentlemen.  I've said my fair share of things about Yahtzee in the past, despite my not knowing him.  And I feel bad about it.  If certain members of the community have negative feelings about Yahtzee,  those members should not try to pass down those feelings to new users.  If Ben shares his game with others, let them enjoy rather than bring up personal qualms-  it's like telling someone not to enjoy American Beauty because Kevin Spacey is gay.  So what? If he is, does that affect his acting ability?(okay, this is a rhetorical question)

Anyway, I'm resetting my Yahtzee meter.  It will stay at "neutral" until Yahtzee personally gives me reason to raise or lower the dial.  Perhaps he's not even looking for redemption in this community, but that does not mean I cannot offer.

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Nostradamus

That was a great game.
Too bad that there was a rift between him the board members.

But no way it's better than Pleurgburgh.

Squinky

Great game, far too short. I didn't like the music at first, but then it kinda grows on you....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk