Photoshop Phaturday (Aug 13 - Aug 22)

Started by , Sat 13/08/2005 16:26:25

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

(The winner will be announced on my return from Mittens!)

What is a Photoshop Phriday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

-------------------------------------

After 9 attempts at trying to post this new competition, I've finally realised what this weeks theme should be.

DEATH TO CRASHING, BUGGY, VIRUS FILLED PC'S

Kill your or my PC in the most amazing, cruel & satisfying way EVER! You'll find pictures of PC's on google images, and pictures of steam-rollers at exactly the same place!

Unfortunatley, I can't provide a sample image, but if I could it'd just show a pile of debris with me standing over it taking a whizz ;) Humiliating enough for any PC I'd hope! >:( Here is an ASCII version tho :P

|Ã,  |Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  \
|Ã,  |__Ã,  Ã,  \
|____\Ã,  '.\.'
##__###

GOOD LUCK!

magintz

Would it be ok if I animate mine >:D or photoshop like 20 or 3 frames for an animation / comic style entry?
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

m0ds

Yep! Animate away - it could be a scene or a  single depiction. Its a bit of a lame theme, but sadly I forgot my great idea a year ago when I didn't win :P

kec

I like meat.

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Jade

SSH

Ummm, in what way is Jack SParrow destroying a PC, exactly?

Paper Carnival

Maybe it has something to do with software piracy

Jade

lol...where do you see jack destroying a pc???

SSH

I don't, but he should be, if he's going to stick to the theme...

AJA

I was a bit out of ideas but here it is anyway...

Andail

This competition is overdue, please elect a winner and move on!

m0ds

Woops, my bad! I forget about these things :/

Anyway the winner is Ishmael! The others were good, thought I couldn't see a connection with a computer & Jack Sparrow, but I suppose he'd do a pretty good job of messing it up :P And dog crap - well, thats mean! But then I'D have to clear that up after!

So Ish wins! BANG BANG BANG! Quick, simple, effective :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk