C-c-c-comic contest! somebody won or something!

Started by Bluke4x4, Tue 29/11/2005 01:48:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke4x4

Wow, winning by default isn't all that fun. Anyway, It's time for a Comic Contest.
The topic this time is.... EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION!
Ridicule Barney. Insult Blue's Clues. I don't care, if it even remotely references educational television, then it counts. Let the comics voting commence!

lo_res_man

OOOO!!! I think Ill enter this one, I got a great idea for "mister dressup" ;) ;D
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Nikolas

Nacho

I agree with Nikolas, but I have a minor crit... Could you improve your caligraphy? The text can be understood at the end, but makes the experiece a little less pleasent, to go decyfering all the stuff... Apart from that, it's excellent.  :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

scourge

Afflict

:-\ I dont get it... maybe cause i dont know that show?

Bluke4x4

Believe me, it has NOTHING to do with the show. I don't remember any strippers in Charlie and Lola, but this was a hilarious comic. If no one else enters by the end of tomorrow, Eggie shall win...

CaptainPancake

Ever seen the Wiggles?  Yeah, this is what happens when the parents aren't around.

Nikolas

Eggie

Reminds me of that episode of Angel where he gets turned into a puppet. Damn, that's a good episode.

Wait a minute...Aren't comic cointests TWO weeks long?

Bluke4x4

Are they? If they are, then I have more time to get more entries! But I'll have to check...

sergiocornaga

QuoteReminds me of that episode of Angel where he gets turned into a puppet. Damn, that's a good episode.

Ha, I loved that episode. I wish I'd found a way to use that sequence of his puppet face morphing to be all vampirey as an avatar. But I didn't. Oh woe.

Anyway, cool entries.

CaptainPancake

I know it's a wee bit off topic but...

Here ya go!  ;)

Bluke4x4

That... is awesome.... Contest ends tomorrow, peoples!

Squinky

Got one brewing....

Not funny I know, it was a funnier idea in my head....if only you all could go see it...Istead you are stuck with this half colored comic...

TheYak

I thought it was a damned funny strip.  It's only killed by the over-explanation.  If you cut it off at the "good merchant" line I think it'd play better.  Working ed-tv into it seems a bit contrived, maybe if he thought back to an educational skit talking about careers and doing what you're best at? *

*Sorry, I've just come from the Critic's Lounge...

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I'd also appreciate it if you could post the text separate as well. Black-on-black? And I can't read the things in the yellow boxes in the second... er... "square" (what's the technical name for it?)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Gilbert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk