Animation contest 7 - 21. Jan

Started by InCreator, Sat 07/01/2006 01:48:55

Previous topic - Next topic

InCreator

Good day to you, and meet Mr.X,
an agent who works for government...

Your mission, should you decide to accept it - is to animate him doing some top secret work, such as firing a gun, using camera to take some important photos, decoding secret message, planting a bomb, etc. Just as long as it's related to him and some secret-agent-stuff enough.

There's no any other limitations to your task, feel free to improvise and be as creative as possible.

As always, should you or any of your fellow AGSers be caught or killed, I will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This thread will self-destruct in 2 weeks.
Good luck to you, ladies and gentlemen.

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

petazzo

Here's my animation with Mr. X dropping a bomb (without luck...)

2x
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
(Groucho Marx)

ScottDoom

Mr. Agent taking one for the team:

"Nooooo!"

My first character animation ever.Ã,  :o

It's really choppy, but oh well. I got lazy. Animation sure can be time consuming and repititive.

PS: Use your imagination and pretend there's a very important guy to the right and behind him... I guess I could have drawn an inanimate person back there, but ehh...

Corey

he should use his arms, it looks pretty fake this way
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Hammerite

A bit too long but
WOT THE HELL!!

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Seleceus

Agent X IN...

"Doing the Filing"

Double X:

Insert cliche here  ->         <-

InCreator

Haha, that's some great entries!  ;)
Keep em' coming!

Trivia:
By the way, since I'm not in a sprite drawing mood lately, I picked Mr.X sprite for compo from my "6 Day Assassin" sequel/fangame I started a while ago. That's the protagonist, my version or original main character.
Project, though I have half-ready version still on my HD, is stopped, because I don't think my game deserves to be a fangame (not good enough) and I also somehow got this feeling that Eric wouldn't appreciate my idea. Haven't asked yet, though.

Anyway, keep on animating! At first, I thought that it's a bit too detailed char to animate, but now I know that it's detail just increases the quality of entry animations and this compo overall. Which is great!

ahadHaYam

My first(therefore lame) animation....

Revan

how do u transfer an animation into a disscussion?

Haddas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Haddas/omfg.png

This will answer all your questions. I'm not being mean although the text might intend otherwise. It's an old image :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I wanted to spend more time on this because I really liked the sprite (and I was listening to Axel-F and Crockett's Theme) but I have too many projects going.  I hope you like it anyway, and feel free to slow it down a bit if the action is too fast.

200x74 at 20 frames, I present Agent X doing a tactical roll to shoot an off screen enemy!

and on black in case it is difficult to see

ScottDoom

Why'd you have to do that. My chances of winning just went from maybe 25% to 0%.  :'(

Nice animation, ProgZmax.

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Bartimaeus

Great entries so far.
ProgZmax that is awesome  :o
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

MrColossal

x2

Everything was made for the competition... Why did I make a background? I don't know, I was bored? I started yesterday and busted ass to finish it.

There, does this prove that I don't hate you, Increator?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Bartimaeus

~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Tomas

Wow. That's just crazy. But really really good.

vict0r

scourge

That's brilliant! That's one for MrColossal for taking the animation competition to a completely new level.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk