Tuna contest - Jan. 27th - Feb. 3th (We Have a Wiener)

Started by He-Man, Fri 27/01/2006 09:42:02

Previous topic - Next topic

He-Man

This time the theme will be:
Evil Villian theme

Your task is to make either
- A theme that is played when ever the villian is on the screen (like seen in the movie The good the bad and the ugly)
- Or a theme played inside the villians head quarter or where where ever your villian is being an evil doer.

For your inspiration, here a few ideas:
- The crazy theme of a mad professor who wants to take over the world and turn all humans into dancing shrimps.
- The dark and gloomy tune played when the player character enters the flesh eating dragon's cave in the Dark Mountains.
- The romantic love theme that all of a sudden turns into a futuristic death march, when two lovers in a car become the first to people to die by the hands deadly cyborg sent back in time to kill Arnold Schwarzenegger (If you consider that evil ofcause).

So what I want to hear is basically something really evil.
Remember to tell what kind of villian and situation your tune is ment for. Creativity is rewarded.

I'm looking forward to hearing your entries. Especially after the last contest.
Have fun!

Eggie

I am an undiscovered musical genius

I'd probably quit the game if this music started playing in the villains headquarters...

Nikolas

Can we enter with a track just writen (today), but to be used for OROW?
I mean if it wasn't the game, I was not going to write it, but it fits perfectly...

Let me know and I'll update this post (or make a new one, if there are a lot of posts in between...

EDIT:

->
->>>

Here is my entry.

I'm making all the noise so that people will see. I couldn't wait to get a response. If this is not right let me know.

www.nikolasideris.homecall.co.uk/killer.mp3

EDIT 2:

I forgot. This is the music that plays when the killer (a sick killer actually) enters the room you're in. I won't give any more details, yet...

Gregjazz

Ooh those are the best rules ever! Expect an entry from me soon! :D

The Bedminster Incident

Yes, I agree--I love making evil-villain-tunes. I haven't got that much time though, I think I did this whole thing in one or two hours. But I so wanted to do this, I couldn't miss the opportunity.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12012693/evil_bbc-comp.zip.html

Now, I did not watch "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," but still. To have it fit together better I did both the lair and the villain-on-screen tune, thus the .zip (I gained, like, 30kb though!)--both loopable.

Again, I have to use an onboard-sound card, so the mixing probably is totally wrong, you're welcome to tear me to pieces or so. Onboard tends to suck, I know.

Naturally, every entry on this topic ought to be listened to with lights out, eyes closed etc.--you get my point.

Let evil reign.
- Blodvarg

PS: Please be so kind and change that thread title. "Tuna contest" makes me hungry. I think I'm gonna have breakfast now, or something similar.
A la fin, il y aura seulement de la beauté.

Haddas

This is some kind of Evil ambient.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/haddcore.47218.php

The song titled Evilbient. it's the first one there. Featuring a beatboxing loop by Fatboys

Nikolas

Blodvarg: Your music reminds me of Lands of Lore. Off-topic but I have every right since I did enter the contest after all...

He-Man

Nice to see all the replies so far. I'm really looking forward to listen to the tunes.

Nikolas - I guess it's to late to tell you this, but you are allowed to use a tune from the OROW.

cheers

The Bedminster Incident

To be honest, I never got to play Lands of Lore. So, I can't say anything about it.
If it's too close, I could do something else though. Not a big problem.

Peace.
- Blodvarg

Nikolas

No, no I'm thinking that you "stole" anything. Sorry for that. I was just commenting that your music reminded me of the game. Of course you shouldn't change it...

And you sohuld play it if you like 1st person-party-rpgs.

The Bedminster Incident

Oh, okay. Dunno, I don't actually have much time at the moment to play or make any game, which is a shame. But, it's about school. This summer I'll have my "Abitur" (which is comparable to the British "a-levels") and then I can concentrate on AGS again.

The times, they are a-changin'.
- Blodvarg

[EDIT]Am I the only one not able to download Eggie's entry? It somehow redirects to this here thread again whenever I click the link.[/EDIT]

MarVelo

Eggie

Does no-one know about the ability to drag links into the browser bar anymore?

Disco

Hey! Is there a tuna contest going on? What is this? What are the rules? I don't see anything relating to tuna  :-\. I'll enter anyways, hope this is what you had in mind-

theatrx

Here's my bid... I don't know if this is what you're looking for at all but it's my first try so I thought I'd give it a shot.  It might be tooo orchestrated but that's how I think.

I wrote this for a girl I know who is bi polar and manic so the theme sort of fit. But, she's still really cool.

S1 is the villain... Sharron on a bad day
S2 is the whole theme... when she's good and bad... the whole bi polar manic mess rolled into one!

Links:

http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/S.zip
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

He-Man

Hi.
My internet at home is down at the moment so I'm writing this messsage from a computer at school.
Because of my striking internet it might take a day or two before I can decide who'll be the lucky winner. Ofcause that also gives anyone who hasn't entered this contest yet to give it a go!
Sorry about that...

The Bedminster Incident

Well, that DOES give Nikolas time to fix the 404 error.
Right, Nikolas?

Oh, get the hint already.
- Blodvarg

Nikolas

Quote from: Blodvarg on Fri 03/02/2006 16:16:33
Well, that DOES give Nikolas time to fix the 404 error.
Right, Nikolas?

Oh, get the hint already.
- Blodvarg

You're right, I fixed it in the above post as well as here.

www.nikolasideris.homecall.co.uk/killer.mp3

Now could you be so kind as to tell me where IS that hint of yours that I fail to see in the entire thread?

voh

I'm composing and recording right at this moment! :P

(as a result of Nikolas' question why there was so little enthusiasm, I decided to participate, even though I suck)
Still here.

voh

I went for a song that would be used in a fighting game. The intro would be where the end boss (so evil I can't even tell you how evil he is) explains why he's going to splatter your face on the pavement and then revel in your blood. When the drums kick in, the fight starts.

Spend about an hour on it. It's horribly mixed, but eh.

Boss Theme (MP3)
Still here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk