MODULE: Music Continuity v1.2

Started by SSH, Tue 25/04/2006 23:42:06

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Want your music to carry on from where it left off when you return to a room? If you always use the room editor "Play music on room load" feature to play music, then you just need to import this module and voila! Scripting will need a little modification, and instructions are as per usual in the Module Header.

Now with the possibility to play music (for a special chase scene, for example) that stays across multiple rooms, even if they have "Play music on room enter" set. See this thread for details.

It needs 2.71 to have the the functionality on MODs and it won't work with WAVs.

Download here (3 Kb) (Requires AGS v2.7+)

Full instructions

Changelog:

Version 1.20 (2006-07-28): Added "Keep" functionality, fixed enum names
Version 1.01 (2006-04-26): Updated to work with AGS v2.70
Version 1.00 (2006-04-26): First public release

Candle

Gregjazz

Thanks for the module! ;)

Knew I should've gotten a patent... jk

InCreator

:) :) :)

It works like wonder! A bit odd, how it sounds now, but muuuuch better than before.

strazer

Nice work!

Quote from: InCreator on Wed 26/04/2006 13:48:01It works like wonder! A bit odd, how it sounds now, but muuuuch better than before.

Does that mean it works well enough for you that we can call your suggestion solved?

SSH

Added the "keep music during chase scene across multiple rooms" functionality suggested by lipoaklipa here and fixed the enum values and type names to all begin with MusicC.

mariajames

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information.
Maria James

Dualnames

Two rules just down: Necropost and Spam! And stupid post, as it's probably way difficult to notice this is a forum.. ::)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Jim Reed

Feels like a bot if you ask me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk