Animation Competition April 23rd - May 7th

Started by theatrx, Mon 23/04/2007 20:45:57

Previous topic - Next topic

theatrx

I thought you might enjoy this one.  Your job is to:

Animate Chris Jones creating the next version of AGS
There is no restriction for colours or size but try not to make it gigantic. 

Here is the sprite

There are trophies!
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

SpacePirateCaine

Not to step on TheatrX's toes, but that sprite has some massive artefacts around Chris's body. I've taken the liberty of cleaning the image up. Anyone who wants to use it, this'll save you a little time.

I also plan on entering the competition, if I have a little extra time to devote to it.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

theatrx

Thanks for cleaning it up.  I always forget that not everyone has photoshop.  Everything I do gets dumped into AGS with that Magenta background.  Thank you.

I was sort of proud of the sprite since I could only find one picture of Chris.  But, he was wearing a frumpy coat.  So, I dressed him up... with a computer.  Sleak Black.  Change his clothes if you like... Bathrobe and slippers... tennis shorts and sneakers... Whatever.  What does someone where when they are creating a new version of AGS?... Probably a blue mug and bloodshot eyes I should think.

Baron

Well, I'll be first to cross the line.....

I'll also be the first to buy CJ an appeasement beer at Mittens.  Er.... make that two beers.

theatrx

BaRoN... It's great!  I think you owe Chris 'three' beers.  theatrx

theatrx

BaRoN... no one else entered... Does that mean you win by default... Wonderful entry though.

BaRoN wins!!! Yay!!!

Baron

Ah, the two greatest words in the English language:  De  Fault!

.....except when it comes to the Animation Competition -c'mon people!  It only takes an hour to make a reasonable (if not exceptional) entry, and the practice will make your games so much the better.  Plus, the more you practice, the quicker you get at it.  Quite frankly I'm not seeing a downside to participating.

Alright, enough haranguing for now.  I'm going to change my name to COACH and harangue you more in the new competition I'm about to start.  See you there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk