spriteling jam (10TH jAN to 17TH jAN)

Started by Mr_Frisby, Thu 10/01/2008 07:51:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Frisby

sheeep!

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Inkoddi

yarooze

Since there was no further specification...  ;D

Does anybody say: "Shashlyk?"

My Blog

monkey0506

I'm waiting for someone to post a Steve Carrel sprite. :=

stajp

I don't know how to draw , so I also used a reference.

SpacePirateCaine

Unfortunately, this is an old sprite that I did a few months ago for the RoN forums, but I thought I'd put it up for inspiration.
Not an official entry.

Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Mr_Frisby

Nice stuff kids. But we need more if we want to create a formidable flock.

Yes I did just say formidable flock.

p.s.  Stajp's reference =  now my wallpaper!

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

space boy

cat

Indie Boy

I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Layabout

There's more sheep than at a welshmans orgy!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

monkey0506

No offense JBurger, but your entry looks very much like a quick paintover. I'm not trying to accuse you and if you say you didn't then that will be that. Just my opinion.

TheJBurger

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Wed 16/01/2008 06:53:00
No offense JBurger, but your entry looks very much like a quick paintover. I'm not trying to accuse you and if you say you didn't then that will be that. Just my opinion.

No, it's not a paintover, but I tried to match the original as closely as possible. If you match the two up I think you should be able to spot some differences, most notably with the back legs and the ears.

ThreeOhFour

The face seems to be on a slightly different angle, and the way the light shows through the wool seems slightly different.

I think I've seen enough of TheJBurger's stuff to believe this is his work, but damn, it be very close to the original.

Gilbert

Also, if he cheated he didn't need to link to the reference picture in the first place.

Anyway, cheated or not, I'm sure the host would be good enough to judge whether an entry meets the requirements, and if not, it just doesn't win anything.

So, monkey, stop complaining and try to make an entry. Still 1 day left!

I'd like to enter, but too bad I probably won't be able to squeeze out the time.

[Cameron]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk