Photoshop Phcompetition (7 Oct - 15 Oct)

Started by nihilyst, Tue 07/10/2008 19:14:30

Previous topic - Next topic

nihilyst

What is a Photoshop Phuesday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

--------------------------
--------------------------

This week's topic: Sports no one has seen, yet

And that's it. Show us a sport no one has seen, yet, be it giraffe-throwing, a rock-eating-contest or something even more ridiculous.

cheers
nihilyst

Domino

This puts a new twist on Bull Fighting.

Obi

Edit: I just found this awesome link: http://www.leanmeanfightingmachine.co.uk/hello/

Domino

Obi, how do you expect anybody else to win when you always have Lionel Richie in your entries?  :)

Once again, I had a nice hearty chuckle at that one.

monkey0506

Quote from: Domino on Thu 09/10/2008 20:55:16Obi, how do you expect anybody else to win when you always have Lionel Richie in your entries?  :)

Domino, with that I say you deserve the win! I laughed harder at your comment! ;D

Oddysseus

densming

Bean bag bowling.  Why won't they go all the way down the lane?

Gilbert

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Not an entry, obviously, but it's oddly appropriate given most of the other entries.

Following the current trend I bring you the next phase in Political War Games!

I know chess isn't a sport, but still...

TwinMoon

Shark jumping!
All the bad screenwriters do it!

Eggie

I call it 'ladies on rollerskates who hurt each other'

I hope it's not too outlandish.

Domino

Today is the 15th of October, waiting for the Winner to be announced.

nihilyst

Okay, is someone else entering? If not, I'll declare the winner the following evening.

nihilyst

Okay, great entries everyone. I declare Oddysseus and his Sawblade Frisbee the winner.

Domino

Oddysseus, your turn to start the next one.

BTW, great entries again.

Oddysseus

I can't believe I actually won something.  This makes all the time editing that blade pixel by pixel in MS Paint worth it. Almost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk