Photoshop Phun (Oct 17-25)

Started by Oddysseus, Fri 17/10/2008 07:01:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddysseus

What is a Photoshop Phuesday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

--------------------------
--------------------------

This week's topic: Girls Gone Wild Mildly Psychotic

Females behaving in an erratic and humorous manner.  Sorry, that's all I've got - I'm very tired.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

This made me think immediately of:

Eggie

It made me think of posting that roller derby photo again. But I decided against it.

Domino

PsychicHeart

Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Obi

Questionable

LMFAO! JESUS OBI!

I don't understand how I can laugh EVERYTIME I see Lionel Richie in one of your posts... It's stupid, it's not logically funny, but EVERYTIME I can't help myself...
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Dualnames

I get that too...it's probably ..we're going crazy over richie..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Domino

I second that. I have found a new respect for Mr. Richie ever since Obi brought him back in to my life.

Oddysseus

well, time has come and i declare Domino the winner 'cause his entry made me laugh.  Nice entries all around, though.

Good luck setting up a new comp, Domino.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk