Photoshop & Friends Batman edition featuring Obi 22nd - 30th

Started by Obi, Sat 22/11/2008 04:27:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi

What is a Photoshop Photontorpedoday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a million years when dinosaurs roam the earth. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, Piestation Genesis or any other programs can be used even Killotronic 5. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen or it will fall off. And remember No Slacking!

--------------------------
--------------------------

Cereal That never was!

Do you like cereal? Yes of course you do, that's a rhetorical question, no need to answer.

Ever wondered what Cereal you could come up with?

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

Gay Flakes
Chocolate Pie Cereal
Shitabix (Please don't do shitabix)
Larry Vale-Os

Anything is possible with the power of your mind and Photoshop!
So go ahead and make some entries

The Winner gets the chance of their cereal idea being made into a real cereal with thanks to Kelloggs.

So what are you waiting for? Nothing, you are correct there.

And Remember There's more to pies than pie.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

The most awesome cereal known to man...

SSH

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteIt's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

How, in any way, have I violated this rule?  The ninja, the chopsticks, the box and the cereal bowl are all from existing images (even the miniature ninja stars are from THIS image).  The only thing I did was add a gradient and some text.  Oh, I see you've added some of your own text there, so you must have broken the rules also!  Oops!

It's pretty sad when people start trying to accuse people of rule violations in photoshop efforts just because someone chose to put a little more effort into the presentation.

SSH

Oh sorry, I thought you'd drawn it from scratch. My apologies. My mistake. Mea culpa, etc. I thought you were using your superior artistic abilities as an unfair advantage but I was wrong. My hands are up.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

abstauber

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Domino

Who wouldn't love to start their day with a nice bowl of shit?  ;)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Obi

The winner of
The Cereal That Never Was!
issss
Progzmax

His entry was well thought out and well executed.

Atleast I could tell it was photoshopping  ::)

and it had Ninjas the bonus secret word which wins you a new car.
And Kelloggs will be producing your cereal in a few weeks time, which is nice.

Poop flakes? IT'S JUST WRONG DNN'T MAKE KIDS EAT POO abstauber!
silly SSH!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk